I like this guy and his attitude.

Joker

Registered
I like this guy and his attitude. :beerchug:

- CNN American Morning: Missouri Car Dealership Gives Away an AK47 with Each Truck Purchase![/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
I cannot watch the vidio but too bad I just bought a new truck about a year ago! Free gun thats almost as good as 0% financing!

i watched the whole thing. talk about news doing everything to state how offensive his philosophy is and every time his response was on the mark! and ak-47's are SEMI AUTO fully legal weapons that can be purchased by ANY LAW ABIDDING CITIZEN!! ask your silly questions to the criminals and how what they do "should be concidered offensive"

This has nothing on the bank in Michigan that was giving away shotguns when you opened a bank account.

Not a fan of the M word state because I am an OSU fan but a free shotgun for a $50 account... I bank in the wrong places and guy trucks from the wrong place!

:thumbsup: One of the best things about that video is the fact that this guy had an answer for everything she threw at him. Why does it matter what gun you defend yourself with? It's people like her that threatens our priviledge to own guns. Not to offend anyone but, SHE SUCKS. I know she has a job to do but. OK, I'm done.

:thumbsup: One of the best things about that video is the fact that this guy had an answer for everything she threw at him. Why does it matter what gun you defend yourself with? It's people like her that threatens our priviledge to own guns. Not to offend anyone but, SHE SUCKS. I know she has a job to do but. OK, I'm done.

:laugh:

If guns were to become banned people would find other means to do harm. People kill people and IMO gun control is bulls**t!

I bet someone at cnn is in trouble for this piece for not being able to confuse,derail,twist his words or make him out to be a moron.

Couldn't see the video but what the hell I'll comment anyway. Wouldn't her job be to report the news? What I am taking away from the comments here is that she was editorializing while conducting the interview. To me that is not doing your job as a reporter.

Cold Steel Knives get thier newsletter for discounts and specials i have bought thier knives and swords and spears!! no issues at all and american made and it is very very very reasonable

:beerchug:

Back