I know, I know, WE'VE ALREADY SAID THAT!

Which FULL SYSTEM would you go with, please read thread!

• Brocks

Votes: 42 44.7%
  • Muzzy

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • Yoshimura

Votes: 22 23.4%
  • Akropovic

Votes: 8 8.5%
  • D&D

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Vance and Hines

• Two Brothers

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Micron

• Jardine

• OTHER - Explain in Thread Please

Votes: 14 14.9%

• Total voters

MLSDUKE1

Live from Mom's basement
Registered
But seriously, Which exhaust is best? I'm talking about full systems only, which is better in weight, asthetics, sound, and general power improvements? I know, Alienhead this, Muzzy that, YOSHI!!!! But I have a vote thing here so vote on your fave brand and then tell me which product of that brand you like the best and fits my catagories best. Thanks guys and gals, glad I joined this site!

Stock!!! yea its big and heavy but it's quiet and it came on the bike! I also like that it lets me get in the throttle every now and then without notifying everbody within 2miles that I am doing so.

I do like the brocks titanium pipes, however I don't know if I could ever get myself to drop that much money on an exhaust.

i love the yosh...its the sound i like thoughi wish it was a touch louder....grabs saw drill rivet gun and and and...duc tape!!

i like the hindle as ell just too much money for the object in my opinion. love the m4 as well but once again so frickin expensive.

I like Yoshi, their systems are designed to give you a nice real world spread of power (keeping the busa's strong point :bowdown: ) , not just power way up high, they have a reasonable sound that doesn't pizz off people for miles and hurt our sport when you get on it, and still give a VERY nice sotp improvement in performance. Plus their systems are the best looking imo and are reasonably priced (especially on sale :laugh: ), and have awesome customer service as well :thumbsup:

M4, sound and looks can't be beat

+1

M4 knows how to get HP from a Suzuki. The track record holder GSXR1K here is shod with an M4. I have a total of 5 suzuki's all shod with M4.

I am a huge fan of M4 titanium exhaust! Great looks, impressive performance, big noise on the shorty race can yet nice sweet sound from the standard length street can.

My busa has a single side standard length titanium can and it's a real treat to ride.

I'm surprised the OP didn't list M4.

had a yoshi on my old bike. got a hindle ti. on my new(er) bike. the hindle is def the better set up imo. the hindle header is larger diameter and makes more power. if your making a header and mid for brocks (and hindle is) your doing something right.

I have had Tsukigi and Brock's pipes on both my bikes. Fit wise, Brocks wins hands down. Looks wise is always subjective, but I like the style of the Brock as well. The Gen 3 I had on my 04 was fairly quiet with a deep, throaty sound at WOT. My CT1 is slightly louder, but not offensive at cruising speeds. Fit wise, Brocks hands down. My new pipe almost installed itself! They are also one of the lightest out there. Cost wise though, UGH.......

M4 Retro, I know it is not a full system, but I could not pass it up. Love the sound, look and it is black already to match my color scheme.

Stock!!! yea its big and heavy but it's quiet and it came on the bike! I also like that it lets me get in the throttle every now and then without notifying everbody within 2miles that I am doing so.

I do like the brocks titanium pipes, however I don't know if I could ever get myself to drop that much money on an exhaust.

i do agree with the stealth mode stock pipes offer but ever since i put my brocks on..i havent used my horn and everybody within and beyond 2 miles knows am coming. just seems pple are aware am around unlike when i had a my stock pipes :beerchug:

Pick a couple of which you like the looks,then try to find sound clips or hear in person at like a bike night. Then decide from there. My personal taste is going to vary from yours in sound and looks. The HP gains of one from another is going to be marginal. Marginal enough to where I'd like to have something the pleases my 1st sense(sight) every time I go to ride it.

Brocks / Hindle :thumbsup: They know what their doing, power, weight, quality. Gets loud when you get it. Priced right too.

Go to the manufacturers web sites. Most post data on their pipes. I've been shocked at the yosh site.

Back