I know how the gazelles feel

Mikey D

Registered
I'm on the great plains of Africa.  I am a gazelle and I am on my way to work.  It is a beautiufl morning.  I know that I am probably the fastest animal around.  Maybe only a truly exotic might catch me.  

I am also the most beautiful creature on the planet.  Those zebras and emus got nothing on me.  I am cruizing the HOV lane (HOV stands for "Mikey's Private Lane") keeping up with the rest of the herd.  We are all doing a sedate 80 MPH (15 over the posted)  With regular frequency another animal gets spooked and books past the herd at about 85-90.  I feel safe.

I see a lion who has caught his prey on the side of the road.  I can tell he is feeding because of the flashing blue and red lights.  

I know that if LEO the lion was after me, I could definately out run him: I am the fastest!  Yet I know that the lions never hunt alone, they always hunt in packs and they have radios.

I feel sorry for the poor gazelle who has been caught.  Yet I feel safe in my herd.  I cannot help but also feel that if it weren't for the safety in numbers that the herd provides me, that poor gazelle could have been me.

padded room time definately ...
rock.gif
wink.gif

crack don't smoke itself. Geez......school is over for the year and he starts hitting it hard.

Mikey.....Put down the crack pipe!!!

Uhh, DOC!! DOC!! we have another one. Get the straight jacket and sedation ready.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Good one Mikey

laugh.gif

ices_rofl.gif
Ummm, hey Mikey. The Lion called me and said to tell you that you dropped this when you ran by...
biggrin.gif

dope_02.jpg

ices_rofl.gif
Ummm, hey Mikey. The Lion called me and said to tell you that you dropped this when you ran by...
biggrin.gif
i was looking for that, i thought i lost it now i know bt stole it
dam you bt no wonder you been working day job and building shop at night.
lol
jk
i know
i know not funny
but i thought it was
sorry to hijack

thats some funny stuff
i always looked at it that way but just was scared to put it in words like you
nice job

Back