I like Da hump 'cause...

Yep...a chick on a hot bike does it for me too...
biggrin.gif

Holey CRAP! Never In my time on the board have I seen so many posts from so many differen't folks that I can just say.... YUP, what they all said....

I do the Bogus trunk check thing as well... Though usually I'll go ahead pull out my Cell and pretend to check messages or something. " GOOD technique BTW when arriving at the "Lot or wherever" earlier and you got No ONE around and feeling nekid cause everyone is eyeballing you...

I do the Bogus trunk check thing as well... Though usually I'll go ahead pull out my Cell and pretend to check messages or something.  " GOOD technique BTW when arriving at the "Lot or wherever" earlier and you got No ONE around and feeling nekid cause everyone is eyeballing you...
I'll do the....email check of the BlackBerry....oh what no email, that's ok, I'll surf the net or play brickbreaker.....

not hump related... POSER related...
this happened once by accident.... I was standing in proximity of my busa at bike night listening to people talk the smack about busa, so I went over and joined in. "OOh ahhh, they're so fast - it's not sane... I love the look" etc etc etc. crowd dispersed, and I wondered off. didn't even care if they knew it was mine, it was fun to oogle like it wasn't! hahhaha

Actually my ex-girlfriend used to get a little annoyed with the seat. Then I got the custom seat skins and had the rear seat stitched with "BRIAN'S BUSA" on it, and she never complained again...
biggrin.gif
wink.gif

Back