Almost a victim

Acehole would have me remind you that roadrage is no excuse or reason to use a gun. It will most likely in today's world get you in a bunch of trouble.

Imagine this:
Your same scenario and you flash your gun or point to it or whatever. The kids call the police and tell them a crazy man was waving a gun at them. The truth won't matter and at that point nothing you say to the cops will deter them from locking you up.
Been there and done that and got reprimanded here for doing it.

Just ride on Josephine, ride on....Live for another day.
Glad your ok.

Next time, get the plate number and call your buddies here @ the ORG. I assume one of us here has some connections to run a plate number and find an address. Once the address is found, stake said location out in POV not a BIKE. When idiots leave, then it is time to confront said offenders and striaghten said issue out. NO MORE PROBLEM, ever. Don't ask me how I know this... just trust me!

Be safe people and watch out for the idiots that are on the roads.

Acehole would have me remind you that roadrage is no excuse or reason to use a gun. It will most likely in today's world get you in a bunch of trouble.

Imagine this:
Your same scenario and you flash your gun or point to it or whatever. The kids call the police and tell them a crazy man was waving a gun at them. The truth won't matter and at that point nothing you say to the cops will deter them from locking you up.
Been there and done that and got reprimanded here for doing it.

Just ride on Josephine, ride on....Live for another day.
Glad your ok.

Not saying flash it or anything, simply have it in plain open view to discourage the next jerkoff who thinks it is.funny to try and wrexk me.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

I could strap an ar-15 on my back, ride the motorcycle in a thong and cowboy boots and the cops couldnt do a thing. Az has some of the best gun laws. Since i am neither a felon, nor have I ever had a domestic violence incident, I can legally open carry a firearm or conceal it without the use of a conceal and carry permit. As long as it is holstered and I am not brandishing it I am completely abiding by the laws...

Ok, dont think ur getn the point of me doing this, I want to openly carry a firearm not to shoot someone, just as a deterrent. I dint drink and ride and I have every legal right to openly carry a holstered weapon.

I never said you did drink and ride or want to shoot anybody...???
That guy has a legal right to CCW. His shirt came untucked and his gun was seen, not drawn and pointing it at people. I question if he was drinking too. The cop at the end of the video says he was "driving erratic" not "he was drunk driving"...I could go on about this "case", (just read the comment left by this guys friend at the bottom of the video)..but anyway....

The point was, maybe some bored chick calls the ticket happy police on you "for the safety of her children" (nevermind the attention shes actually seeking)
And you have to deal with a bunch of BS because of it... :dunno:

I think open carry makes you more of a target. If you end up incapacitated your pistol is in play. So someone that wants it may just tap your back wheel...just playin devils advocate. I definetly dont disagree with carrying though lol

You don't flash a damn gun. Sheesh. If you pull it, use it. Or your ass is in big trouble for brandishing a weapon.

You don't flash a damn gun. Sheesh. If you pull it, use it. Or your ass is in big trouble for brandishing a weapon.

Damn skippy brother. Never pull your gun unless you are prepared to use it! Plus people watch to much tv where you see people shot in the shoulder or legs. There is no such thing as shoot to wound, you better kill the person so they can't shoot you back. Shoot to kill or die yourself. Flashing a gun is a punk thing and will only get you in trouble.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

That guy has a legal right to CCW. His shirt came untucked and his gun was seen, not drawn and pointing it at people. I

In Colorado, anyways, having a CCW changes things. We`re an open carry state, but if you get your CCW, you essentially trade your open carry rights for concealed carry rights, and you can get in trouble if you fail to maintain concealment of your firearm. Not sure about over there though...

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

Man I just read this.. WTF? Some people around here are just moron's.. Glad you're alright.. Where were you at? Oh and BTW.. when are your lights getting in.. I want some steak! LOL.

83rd and i10. And call me when u can I need to figure out what kit to buy

i keep my minigun loaded while i ride. if any trouble maker, or ford salesman starts some crrap, i spray their tires with 7.62mm lead! Grrrrr! :guns:

bike.jpg

Back