I just saved thousands of dollars

SAMBUSA

TATTOO'D WHITE TRASH
Donating Member
Registered
By switching to State Farm. $515 for the year for full coverage. Progressive was $3300/year. :woot:

By switching to State Farm. $515 for the year for full coverage. Progressive was $3300/year. :woot:

i could have sworn that this issue has been covered a billion times........state farm is the only way to go....congrats on the switch:beerchug:

i could have sworn that this issue has been covered a billion times........state farm is the only way to go....congrats on the switch:beerchug:

Yeah, it has. I just procrastinated until my old policy was close to being up.:thumbsup:

Do you all have other policies with State Farm too? Because I'm wondering how you get such great rates??

Good deal, they are the best that i have found. :thumbsup:

I have Dairyland right now, and I shopped everyone, except State Farm and Allstate. I'm paying about $1400/yr for two bikes, which by comparison isn't too bad I guess.

I have Dairyland right now, and I shopped everyone, except State Farm and Allstate. I'm paying about $1400/yr for two bikes, which by comparison isn't too bad I guess.

yeah.. dairyland is good too and i had them for a while but they just like to screw around for your policy rates!

i made the same switch. i wonder if geico would be cheaper-but they dont offer MC insuarance in my state! o well

Back