I HAVE THE WORLD'S BEST WIFE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes this site kills me!!!!
laugh.gif

Ignore the trash and enjoy the treasure!!!!

T-Bone.............thanks for the post..................you are one lucky bum!

Now let's see........which H.org member would I like to visit? Tbone, or the other guy?

Tbone..........................................................................let's do lunch sometime.

Cheers to your wife.............she's got good taste!!!!
smile.gif

lets compare the IP adresses of VFRfughead and BikerFughead.

Bikerfan joined....when...today...   hmmmm....???

Lets see.....  Hey Cache, could you do an IP address check for me....
rubbersidedown,

I know what you're trying, but forget it. I don't know VFRGuy. I joined yesterday. The thread title sounded interesting, so I checked it out. Don't try to make a distraction from your foolishness. You can try to hide the fact that you're wrong, but you won't succeed. Of course, you would think it impossible that another person could see things in a similar way as VFRGuy. But that says more about you than any insult or empty threat you can make.

And anyone who feels the same way is too lame to conceive of the idea that people who think can also use this discussion board. Of course, you who think this way have the ability to focus on the points I make rather than make assumptions.

You still have not responded to my direct post to you. Why can't you do that? Respond to it if you are courageous enough to specify what it is you meant to say when you made an implied threat. Be specific. Otherwise, don't talk that way or say things you will never do.

bikerfan

It is most unfortunate that in this great group of folks that there are 2 of you that take a dim view of someone singing the praises of thier better half..worse than that, it is sad.
If you cannot understand why there is all this outpouring of support for T-bone, then I feel sorry for you..both of you. The one thing you NEVER do is mess with my family. The comments made that started this downward spiral were just that...an attack on someone because they loved thier spouse. Is there something wrong with that? I think not.
I can relate to T-bone. I also have a wonderful wife. And I am damn proud of it. This world has enough bad shat in it already, it's nice to hear the good stuff.
You two cats continue to live in your unhappy world. The rest of us......well, we'll be happy and will continue to tell you about it. Like it or not.
Bikerfan, welcome to the board. You made quite an entrance........maybe not the best one, but welcome anyway.

Everything that can be said, has been.

This thread is officially closed for me.

Think happy thoughts!
biggrin.gif
Makes life so much more enjoyable!!!

OK move on to another thread. We have all the info. we need on this one. Great wife great car great pics. it is there for the viewing.
wow.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back