I HAVE THE WORLD'S BEST WIFE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, what a deluge of replies in support of TBone! Somehow, I don't think .
Exactly.
thats as far as I got....

the rest of yer drivle, matters NOT.
Uh, yeah....reading is HARD, HUH.
drooling3.gif

iamwithstupid.gif

I know you were all pumped up and ready to flame,
cussing.gif
but, uh, dude? You can SPELLCHECK your replies now, m'kay?
umnik.gif

And maybe you can try "thinking outside the box" (I think that cliche has even reached your dark-from-lack-of-ability-to-critically-analyze corner of the globe) for a minute. I know, I know: it hurts to think sometimes.
idea3.gif

AND, FOR THE RECORD...

I never said anything about TBone's wife herself. She's a real nice lady. She even let me go ahead of her in line at the grocery store.
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|VFRGuy008
Reason for Edit: "Darn glow texting don't wanna work no how!"|1120312425 -->

Wow, what a deluge of replies in support of TBone! Somehow, I don't think anyone read my post very carefully, but, with the way that some of the members want to hold on to their post-wh0re status, I'm not surprised at all the flaming. "Still using all the muscles except the one that matters?"

Read further, those that took the medication for their ADD (and here I thought the 'Busa was enough medicine for that malady). Here's what I said:

1) The wife buying TBone ANYTHING does not equal love. Guys always seem to fall for that line of thought, and they're idiots to think so. Money spent does not equal a return of love, either; THAT'S the "capitalist fantasy" I was talking about. I don't think Kobe gives two $hits about his wife, but, by your measure, he must LOVE her because he bought her a $4 million diamond ring. Do you have your thinking cap on yet?

2) I LIKE the 'Vette. Brag about it all you want! Post all the fuggin' pics of it that you can. Good on ye! Yay, new Corvette in the driveway!!! I LOVE CORVETTES AND OTHER FAST CARS. 'Nuff said. Did I piss on the Corvette? NO. Did I say he was an a$$hole for getting one? NO. Am I angry TBone has a 'Vette and I don't? FER CRISSAKES, NO. Sounds like a lot of members have a bunch of pent-up anger, though. The psychological term is "projection," gentlemen. And great use of the keyboard, Ireland, indeed! That must've taken you all day! So, that's your therapy, huh? And I always thought flipping someone the bird was a) an indicator of the sender's IQ and b) a convenient means of giving the receiver an opportunity to rip the finger right off *thanks for the help, tee hee*

3) TBone is bragging about how his wife is "the best wife in the world." Well, that's just dumb, dude. Yeah, I understand that he was all full of emotion when he opened the front door and saw his new 'Vette (wipes tear from eye), so he immediately had to blow his wad about his present, but the gift has nothing to do with her being a "good wife," let alone "the best wife." Oh, and I understand the inferred hyperbole (TBone really doesn't think his wife is THE BEST WIFE or that label is ever attainable).

What he's doing with his claim is establishing a hierarchy and, therefore, competition: "my wife is better than yours." Oh boy. Really? Neat-O. Keep your competition to yourself when it comes to human relationships. YOUR WIFE IS NOT A COMMODITY. (She might be all happy that you love her so, and I'm happy for you both, but you don't yet understand that your words and your phrasing tell us something quite different about the way you think). And, yes, we all want our spouses/significant other/life partner to have a like sentiment about ourselves, but I doubt that any of the wifeys out there want to be seen as "the good gift purchaser" or that the husbands want to be labelled "the good-gift-purchase enabler." I think we all want to be loved for the things we share with other people that can never be purchased. Otherwise, buy a robot with a credit card and a Paypal account. THINK, PEOPLE, THINK!

Oh, and thanks to all that decided to bash the Viffer. Oh, my feelings are hurt! Ouch! You feel all big now? I still ride the same roads you do and enjoy them just as much, no matter what kind of motorcycle I'm on. But, then again, I'm not much into labels, so, when I do get my 'Busa, it's not going to be for bragging rights (isn't there a thread about this under "Gotta Be a Harley"?). Ride yer ride, and shut the trap.

Of course, and I knew I'd get this, some of the ignorami had to go and call me gay (VFRGay -- I hadn't heard that one yet. Clever). Nice. Real open, educated, and sensitive, those people. Was this another case of projection? It sounds like, once again, those homophobic posters need some therapy for all their latent homosexuality: "YOU'RE GAY! I'm gonna kick yer a$$ and fUg you up like you never been fUgged." Most the people 'round these parts are comfortable enough with their sexuality that they don't need to brag about it or call others on it.
iamwithstupid.gif

And, lastly, some of you HAD to go challenge me to a fight or say how bad they want to fight me or whatever. TBone's a big boy; he can defend his own honor (I think he still has it, but, T, check your pockets just in case). Why IS IT that it's the idiots that always want to fight? Man, they just walk away from those things hurting and looking like black-eyed fools. You can try to fight me if you want, but I'm just going to end up driving you to the hospital.
face7.gif

The big lesson here? MOTORCYCLES, CARS: OBJECTS. WOMEN, MEN, PEOPLE: NOT OBJECTS. Talk about others like they have no humanity and you'll eventually treat them like they're not human. Are you still using all the muscles except for the one that matters?

And them angry posters might want to pick up a BIG BOY dictionary and look up "sarcasm" before you go humping TBone's leg.

p.s. T, give the wifey a big hug for ALL OF US! Ahhhhh! That feels good, yo!
jump9.gif

p.p.s If I write you a check, T, could you learn to love me again?  
ices_rofl.gif
What irritates me the most is the fact that you seem to think you are somehow qualified to judge the meaning behind the gift my wife gave me and/or the dynamics of our marriage. If in you eyes you can decipher the ways I love my wife based on a 200 word post on an internet forum, you are a much wiser man than I.
I guess the whole "vibe" of your initial reply was just pretty much the shits, and that's why most of my friends here felt the need to let you know you came across as a very bitter, sad person. I personallly still feel that way, and don't have any problem saying so. You can puff your chest and get on the keyboard tough guy train, it won't phase me at all. Any of the members who have actually met me will tell you I'm not hiding behind the screen....I'm a nice guy, and I have the physical stature that allows me the luxury of not having to pretend to be Joe Hardass all the time. I walk briskly into dark alleys in the bad part of town....no one gives me trouble.
So...in review...this is a friendly place. Good folks, fun folks, some folks who raise our hairs sometimes....but no one as overtly confrontational as yourself will last long. Aughtsix will raise debate that infuriates some; RSD will make me smile on a regular basis, VaBusa will never say a mean word to anyone, because she is truly kind; BulletTrain will give us the best photography on the net....Johnnycheese will call it like it is concerning performance; Pac will keep everyone stubble-free; and the list goes on and on.
So, yeah...you pissed on my parade...oh well. If it made you feel better about your day...I guess that's good on you. It pissed me off, but the outpouring of support from my friends far outweighed my initial anger, and made me feel good. Next week/month year, I'll still be around, chatting and hanging around....but something tells me we won't be seeing much of you. I could be wrong.....but I hope I'm not. In the real world, we have the luxury of choosing our friends and associates...not the case here. So if you do stick around, I hope you will lighten up a bit, and save the deep analysis for subjects you actually are more qualified to comment on.

Have a great day....I know I'm gonna!!! I'm riding a Busa tonight after work, driving home to my awesome family in my dream car, and getting a day off to spend with friends!

<!--EDIT|tbonebusa
Reason for Edit: "I spell poorly...."|1120374868 -->

Ya know, I was one of the first to snap back at VFRguy. Just my nature.

But ya know, in retrospect it is probably best to just ignore posts such as his.

He's obviously a very unhappy dude. Too bad for him.

Maybe silence is the best........

Once again t-bone, good for you. Not for the car, although it is very cool. For the way you feel about your spouse, and are not ashamed to post for all to see.

Your last reply to his futile attempt in justifying the initial post is right on the mark.:)

I kind of feel sorry for VFRGay 008. It must not be easy being miserable. Hey Tbone congrats on your new toy. I am very happy for you and wish you only more fortune and happiness in your life. Aren't Vettes awsome. Be cool. Later.

Congrats Tbone
beerchug.gif

As for the "Haters,Trolls,Fugg Heads" we all know who you are. Just go away and DIE
mad.gif

Let me tell you about my bride, Keri...
She is absolutely gorgeous....tall, blond, just stunning. She takes care of me, gave me two awesome kids, keeps a beautiful home, takes care of the dogs, and supports me in everything I do. I love her more every day. We laugh, act goofy, and enjoy each other's company more than anything else. I could'nt ask for a better wife, best friend, and lover.
It's about time, T. You took a breath and re-read. Ahhhh...you could almost be Buddhist. I'm glad to read your comments.

She is absolutely gorgeous....tall, blond, just stunning.[/QUOTE]

That part was pretty good for a random post (no pictures though). I bet Ms. TBone would love to hear that, but...

She takes care of me, gave me two awesome kids, keeps a beautiful home, takes care of the dogs, and supports me in everything I do.[/QUOTE]

...TBone say what? The way you put it right there, it made it seem that the wife is your little servant. How many times did you use the word "me" to describe her?

Last time I checked, the father didn't take delivery of the newborn in the maternity ward and run off with the rugrat. I mean, I might be a bit of an optimisitc idealist here, but don't you two SHARE the kids? She didn't really "give" you them did she? Well, it's a poor word choice; actually, it's a sh*t word choice coupled with misogyny, latent or otherwise. The words an individual chooses to use tell much about the way he thinks.

Last time I checked, the woman of the twentieth/twenty-first century didn't use how she "keeps the house" (sounds a little too much like "housekeeper to me, T) as a measure of herself as a person. I'll bet your wife could leave the house like a pig sty and still be a wonderful person.

Saying that, because someone takes care of the dogs, she's a great wife is just plain ig'nant. If you have dogs, uh, DUH, you take care of them. You want a medal for that? And it still makes her sound like a servant; great, now you got a maid, a concubine ("he takes care of me"), and a groundskeeper/stablehand. You want to add anything else to her occupation of servanthood? THAT'S fukked up!

We laugh, act goofy, and enjoy each other's company more than anything else.[/QUOTE]

THAT'S what I want to see coming out your mouth, T, and everyone else's mouth about their relationships with other humans. THAT'S what it's all about, yo.

I'm not some sad, lonely individual; that's the idiot's response to someone who actually has thought something through and bothered to voice a criticism. YOUR problem is that you can't take the criticism. Instead, you have to tell me that you think I'm miserable and that I can't see beyond a 200-word forum posting and that you're a big strong man who doesn't need to tell others that (yet he felt the need to tell me that anyway).

It's a bunch of cr@p on your end, bro. I called you on it: just because this is a website spawned by and loaded with our common love of an object doesn't mean it's all right to apply that object-fascination to the people in our lives, even though, unfortunately, many of the posters (but not all of the site's members) are too young or uneducated to understand that. I'm right on this point. If you disagree, ask your wife if she likes all your convenient labels.

It's unfortunate if you were offended by my critique, but maybe your initial indignation will blossom into deeper understanding of how the words you choose tell others about how you think and how it is acceptable for them to think like things. Treat women like objects, and, eventually, we all get treated like objects. THAT'S sad and miserable, and you're playing a direct part in a system of oppression.

And I ain't going away, as you so hope. I've been a member as long as you have, and I like this site, AND I'll bust chops when they need busting.

She is absolutely gorgeous....tall, blond, just stunning. She takes care of me, gave me two awesome kids, keeps a beautiful home, takes care of the dogs, and supports me in everything I do. I love her more every day. We laugh, act goofy, and enjoy each other's company more than anything else. I could'nt ask for a better wife, best friend, and lover.
It's about time, T. You took a breath and re-read. Ahhhh...you could almost be Buddhist. I'm glad to read your comments.

She is absolutely gorgeous....tall, blond, just stunning.

That part was pretty good for a random post (no pictures though). I bet Ms. TBone would love to hear that, but...

She takes care of me, gave me two awesome kids, keeps a beautiful home, takes care of the dogs, and supports me in everything I do.[/QUOTE]

...TBone say what? The way you put it right there, it made it seem that the wife is your little servant. How many times did you use the word "me" to describe her?

Last time I checked, the father didn't take delivery of the newborn in the maternity ward and run off with the rugrat. I mean, I might be a bit of an optimisitc idealist here, but don't you two SHARE the kids? She didn't really "give" you them did she? Well, it's a poor word choice; actually, it's a sh*t word choice coupled with misogyny, latent or otherwise. The words an individual chooses to use tell much about the way he thinks.

Last time I checked, the woman of the twentieth/twenty-first century didn't use how she "keeps the house" (sounds a little too much like "housekeeper to me, T) as a measure of herself as a person. I'll bet your wife could leave the house like a pig sty and still be a wonderful person.

Saying that, because someone takes care of the dogs, she's a great wife is just plain ig'nant. If you have dogs, uh, DUH, you take care of them. You want a medal for that? And it still makes her sound like a servant; great, now you got a maid, a concubine ("he takes care of me"), and a groundskeeper/stablehand. You want to add anything else to her occupation of servanthood? THAT'S fukked up!

We laugh, act goofy, and enjoy each other's company more than anything else.[/QUOTE]

THAT'S what I want to see coming out your mouth, T, and everyone else's mouth about their relationships with other humans. THAT'S what it's all about, yo.

I'm not some sad, lonely individual; that's the idiot's response to someone who actually has thought something through and bothered to voice a criticism. YOUR problem is that you can't take the criticism. Instead, you have to tell me that you think I'm miserable and that I can't see beyond a 200-word forum posting and that you're a big strong man who doesn't need to tell others that (yet he felt the need to tell me that anyway).

It's a bunch of cr@p on your end, bro. I called you on it: just because this is a website spawned by and loaded with our common love of an object doesn't mean it's all right to apply that object-fascination to the people in our lives, even though, unfortunately, many of the posters (but not all of the site's members) are too young or uneducated to understand that. I'm right on this point. If you disagree, ask your wife if she likes all your convenient labels.

It's unfortunate if you were offended by my critique, but maybe your initial indignation will blossom into deeper understanding of how the words you choose tell others about how you think and how it is acceptable for them to think like things. Treat women like objects, and, eventually, we all get treated like objects. THAT'S sad and miserable, and you're playing a direct part in a system of oppression.

And I ain't going away, as you so hope. I've been a member as long as you have, and I like this site, AND I'll bust chops when they need busting.[/QUOTE]
What is your problem or are there too many to list. Did your mummy and daddy not love you enough? We all have issues but I for one am tired of hearing yours. Just in case you were wondering, yes you are a real piece of sh*t. Don't let this A**hole get to you T.

<!--EDIT|Krieg
Reason for Edit: None given...|1120375810 -->

VFRGuy....It seems to me you derive great pleasure in snooping around and offering your views on others mostly to hear yourself speak. Nothing in my initial post was derogatory or mean spirited at all, yet you seem hell bent on pointing out the myriad ways in which I've wronged my bride. I've taken the time to scroll through some of your other posts, and seem to see a pattern of you simply wanting to stir the pot.....so stir away...I'm done with you. However, I'm not sure why you think you are entitled to "bust chops when they need busting", as you say....because I don't recall anyone asking your opinion. Again, it's a free site..so do what you want....but if you're trying to get a rise out of me...it ain't gonna work. My wife read this thread with me....and even she thinks you're a tool...and she gives everyone the benefit of the doubt.

What is your problem or are there too many to list. Did your mummy and daddy not love you enough? We all have issues but I for one am tired of hearing yours. Just in case you were wondering, yes you are a real piece of sh*t. Don't let this A**hole get to you T.
Hey, Krieg, god of war and all that,

I ain't trying to get to no one. And T ain't asking you to hump his leg.

It's unfortunate if your relationship with your parents was so bad that it is the first thing you have to reference when it comes to personal problems (it's called projection). Grow up, child, and get over it.

Call me what you want, but you know my key message is correct. You're not too bright if you can't get over that.
jump9.gif

Is he still talking?
director.gif

I can't understand what he's trying to convey.........
40__s.gif

I CAN'T HEEEAAAARRRR YYYOOOOUUUU!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

VFRGuy....It seems to me you derive great pleasure in snooping around and offering your views on others mostly to hear yourself speak.  However, I'm not sure why you think you are entitled to "bust chops when they need busting", as you say....because I don't recall anyone asking your opinion. Again, it's a free site..so do what you want....but if you're trying to get a rise out of me...it ain't gonna work. My wife read this thread with me....and even she thinks you're a tool...and she gives everyone the benefit of the doubt.
VFRGuy....It seems to me you derive great pleasure in snooping around and offering your views on others mostly to hear yourself speak.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, we call that "reading the message board" where I come from. You do plenty of "snooping" and pooping yourself. Is that...is that a log in yer eye, T?

My wife read this thread with me....and even she thinks you're a tool...and she gives everyone the benefit of the doubt.[/QUOTE]

Ahhh, the benefits of ending an education after high school. Did you guys read it aloud together, or does she help you sound out the words?

Frankly, she can't read it objectively and give me the benefit of the doubt, especially because you most likely poisoned the well and told her, "Hey, come see what some jerk wrote about you." I didn't say jack sh*t about her, but it's nice to know she's as illogical and uncompassionate as a lot of the posters to this thread.

Stop being an obstinant fool and admit your words weren't exactly the best choice.
laugh.gif

Hey, Krieg, god of war and all that,

I ain't trying to get to no one. And T ain't asking you to hump his leg.

It's unfortunate if your relationship with your parents was so bad that it is the first thing you have to reference when it comes to personal problems (it's called projection). Grow up, child, and get over it.

Call me what you want, but you know my key message is correct. You're not too bright if you can't get over that.
jump9.gif
You have no key message that I or anyone else can discern except to troll this board and crap on everyone. My relationship with my parents is my business, good or bad, and I keep it that way. None of us care what your thoughts, feelings or problems are, so why don't you return the favor and keep them to yourself. You are a prime example of what is wrong with our society today. I see you every day, in differing forms, but always the same. Very willing to run your mouth when protected by your computer or car window but deep down you know you are a coward.

Ahhh, the benefits of ending an education after high school. Did you guys read it aloud together, or does she help you sound out the words?

Stop being an obstinant fool and admit your words weren't exactly the best choice.
laugh.gif
there now....you have dropped down into the dregs and started making assumptions again.....you really are impressed with yourself, aren't you?? It was bad enough when you wanted to debate the semantics of my post...now you get all offensive and personal about it. What, you gonna challenge me to meet at the playground after class??? Go away..you aren't worth the effort anymore. I'm done here, I would hope we both have better things to devote our time to.

OOHHH, THAT hurt!
biggrin.gif

dayum Krieg,,,,who're ya talkin to..........

..........somebody there?........:p

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back