I HAVE THE WORLD'S BEST WIFE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
<span style='color:green'><span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>ENOUGH ALREADY Each persons wife should be the worlds best wife to them, why not. That is why they got married to begin with. As far as sharing good stuff and happy stuff WHY NOT. That is a great thing. Gifts are great both small and large and it is nice when members share good news and not always bad news..

OH and by the way I am back and mad as hell. (Not really mad as hell but I am back. Now give this shitz a rest. You guys have to learn to stop feeding into this stuff tossed out and then back and forth people. THAT IS WHAT PM MAIL IS FOR PRIVATE CONVERSATIONS both positive and negative.</span></span>

<!--EDIT|Ninja Eater
Reason for Edit: None given...|1120382444 -->

I am glad your back NE, thanks for reconsiddering.
smile.gif

Hello, everyone. I just joined but read this thread ("Random Thoughts" seemed like a good place to go to). I'm surprised by the huge swell of hate for VFRGuy008. It's all misplaced. It's one thing to disagree with the guy but another to threaten him. I'll reply to individuals later, but here are general comments.

What is wrong with all of you? If anyone should be upset, it's tbonebusa, not the rest of you. If you read what VFRGuy says, it makes sense. Yeah, it's very direct and to the point, but it's not what you're all making it out to be. When I read this thread, I was surprised to read the description about tbonebusa's wife being a source or object of love, not about a person who loves him. A lot of people here seemed to just blow up for no reason.

What is with all the lame name calling? Geez, people. What grade are you in? Aren't we adults here? Can't we at least act like we're adults? Look at what he said: how is any of that offensive when it's very, very clear what he means? I think there should be a lot less hate talk going around and a lot more thought put into these random thoughts.

bikerfan

see ya soon fukhead...
What does this mean exactly? Tell me specifically what you mean by this. Are you threatening this guy's life? Are you insinuating that you're gonna fight him or something? Why would you say that? Are you really that messed up that you have to make an empty threat over the internet? Say, with details, what your intention is. A half-hearted threat is still a threat, although an empty one.

Come on, guys and gals. Don't get so worked up over something that, I think, is misunderstood.

bikerfan

see ya soon fukhead...
What does this mean exactly?  Tell me specifically what you mean by this.  Are you threatening this guy's life?  Are you insinuating that you're gonna fight him or something?  Why would you say that?  Are you really that messed up that you have to make an empty threat over the internet?  Say, with details, what your intention is.  A half-hearted threat is still a threat, although an empty one.

Come on, guys and gals.  Don't get so worked up over something that, I think, is misunderstood.

bikerfan
Chill dude!!!

Deep breath.........................

The rub is good people. We just took offense to buffalo-breath peeing on T-bones parade.

Ya know the age old adage; It isn't always WHAT you say, it is HOW you say it (ie; tone, etc..)

We are all type A personalities (well, most of us) and take a dim view of someone who feels the need to cram his/her version of "reality" down our throats.

Enough said.

Chill dude!!!

Deep breath.........................

The rub is good people.  We just took offense to buffalo-breath peeing on T-bones parade.

Ya know the age old adage;  It isn't always WHAT you say, it is HOW you say it (ie; tone, etc..)

We are all type A personalities (well, most of us) and take a dim view of someone who feels the need to cram his/her version of "reality" down our throats.

Enough said.
Yes, chill. But that should be directed toward everyone tossing around the hate.

I also suggest you take a deep breath. Look at what you're saying. The "rub?" "Buffalo-breath?" You feel comfortable enough to claim that VFRGuy is wrong for critically looking at WHAT was said and HOW it was said, yet you feel even more freedom to engage in name calling yourself. That is hypocritcal. Look at WHAT you say and HOW you say it before judging other people. Perhaps the "offending" post should have been stated differently, but it was not offensive--nowhere near as offensive as your comments and others' comments.

Now, I'm not trying to branch out another argument but just trying to say that we should apply to ourselves the standards that we apply to others. If you're going to accuse one person of doing the wrong thing, you can't go ahead and do the wrong thing back (name call him or make assumptions that are bitter and childish). You get what I mean.

By the way, no offense. You are not a target or anything here. It's just the way the majority of the people here have reacted is disturbing. I mean, we are all PEOPLE here, not robots or lemmings that just follow the leader's comments.

Nice car on page one, by the way.

bikerfan

But........you said it; The MAJORITY of the people reacted to his post in the same way. Doesn't that tell you something?

Yea, I'm as guilty as the next in the "name calling" area. Bottom line is this is a fun site. We talk about the things that are important to us. I, like many others tend to bite back when I see an unjust attack.

If it isn't important to you, don't post. Don't read it. He obviously just wanted to stir the pot.

Differences in opinion are welcomed here. His post was much more than a difference in opinion. It came off harsh, childish, and laced with jealousy.

My .02

But........you said it;  The MAJORITY of the people reacted to his post in the same way.  Doesn't that tell you something?

Yea, I'm as guilty as the next in the "name calling" area.  Bottom line is this is a fun site.  We talk about the things that are important to us.  I, like many others tend to bite back when I see an unjust attack.

If it isn't important to you,  don't post.  Don't read it.  He obviously just wanted to stir the pot.

Differences in opinion are welcomed here.  His post was much more than a difference in opinion.  It came off harsh, childish, and laced with jealousy.

My .02
When the majority act without actually thinking about the post, it does tell me something. The reactions were knee jerked. As you say, this is a fun site, but where is the fun in trying to childishly ridicule and label someone who applies a good critique of a post?

He probably felt free enough to comment on it. While it is very direct, is it an insult that he is directing or a critique? The two are very different.

I understand the misinterpretation. Hell, we're all guilty of that. Yet does someone act like a child when one is trying to be an adult? I can see where you are coming from, but look at all the other responses: are they the mark of adults responding in kind? I mean, someone made an implied threat. Is that a joke or something to be taken seriously?

I respect your opinion. All I am saying is that a closer look at what VFRGuy said would do a whole lot of good. What does not help is to do the very thing that is despised.

bikerfan

lets compare the IP adresses of VFRfughead and BikerFughead.

Bikerfan joined....when...today... hmmmm....???

Lets see..... Hey Cache, could you do an IP address check for me....

ALL OF YOU GOOD H.ORG FOLKS....

please hold comment until we clear up this MULTIPLE PERSONALITY disorder thing....

lets compare the IP adresses of VFRfughead and BikerFughead.

Bikerfan joined....when...today...   hmmmm....???

Lets see.....  Hey Cache, could you do an IP address check for me....
You read my mind Rubbah. I guess it is a good thing he has multiple personalities, that way he has someone who will listen to his crap.

Mmmmm The plot thickens Mr Bond if thats your real name..

this thread is now completely ruined....

TBONE...Seriously...just dont worry about it, and everyone else who is here to support the pat on the back for T bone getting such a cool present just ignore the guy.

Look at how well this person writes..great grammer, and nice round pearshaped thinking patterns. Geat debate skills, etc...

Isnt it obvious that this persons brain might be to big to realize that sometimes its fun to just sit back and let your friends let you brag a little?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back