I have returned and brought pics

BigBadDodge

Registered
Been doing a lot of catchup on here (mostly the picture game thread). Busa basically sat the last month or so working 10-14 hour days and its been in the high 30's in the morning, sold my 900RR, hoping to finish up my buddies car soon so that will be out of my garage and the 55 will be coming home!!
Put this lil guy on the truck:rofl:
cumminsnew029.jpg

Built this fancy intake horn to help her light that lil guy:rofl:
horn.jpg

cumminsnew035.jpg

Those led to needing a bigger boost gauge(35 was gettin pegged in a hurry) So ordered up some autometer factory match's 100psi boost and a fuel pressure
cumminsnew039.jpg

And then had some fancy pics taken for one of the diesel magazines:beerchug:
imagejpeg_2.jpg

imagejpeg_4.jpg

More plans coming this winter for my red headed step child, she'll be hitting the rollers this spring with around 750 horses on tap(and i have no idea why those pics are that pixelated to big to shrink?)

Got the busa out today and went for a ride down south to my parents, gotta love colorado 78* no wind PERFECT day to ride, and look west to see snow on the mountains, was so nice to get out and ride again:bowdown:

Last edited:
My buddy was tagging along for the photos and took a bunch himself and put together a video to

- Big Red[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice vid, the pics with the gate give that big boy some perspective:thumbsup:

How big is that "Lil guy"?

Cool, what kind of head work or tranny work did you do? Very nice truck.

Your license plate is showing in the vid. I dont know if your ok with that. I dont mind showing mine on the Org but on youtube... who knows

Yes i am taking a leak next to the dumpster, gotta do what ya gotta do we were like 25 miles out of town:rofl:

That little guy is an aurora 4k- 64/71/14

Head is stock, will be adding a tunnel ram intake plate, head studs this winter and then more than likely a hamilton cam, springs and rods will follow next spring. The tranny running billet input/output and intermediate shafts, 5 star converter, suncoast valve body the works. she hasnt so much as missed a beat(and better not for what they cost to bullet proof)

And yea he was all freaked out after he put it together about the plates, he is gonna redo it and edit em out, i got the truck set up to where its not going anywhere if anyone trys to come get it:lol:

Back