Brought her home tonight...

thumbs-up.gif
Congratulations....

Thanks!

The reflectors will be coming off tonight. I got the three main stickers off (thanks to the hair dryer tip I read here) Then I'll work on the stickers on the sides.

It was 24 dgrees when I left for work this morning, and I was sooooo close to riding the busa. I need to invest on some good winter gear. You people in Florida, California and those other warm states just can't sympathize with having that thing parked in your garage and not being able to ride it.

Buying the Busa has made me much more resistant to cold. With my old bike, I drew the line at about 45-50 degrees. Now, it's like "hey, it's up to 30!! I'm going!!!"...
laugh.gif

<!--EDIT|Red05
Reason for Edit: None given...|1106840147 -->

Congrats on the bike. I got the same bike back in December. Do you live around Lynchburg? I live in Fredericksburg not too far away.

<!--EDIT|GD4GVN
Reason for Edit: None given...|1106844787 -->

Yeah, I'm about 15 minutes outside of Lynchburg in a town called Rustburg (two whole traffic lights!)

I love my busa. It definitely runs better than any bike that I have owned before.Ever ride up through skyline or 211?

Not yet GD4, but as soon as the weather gets nicer, I'm all over it. Let me know whenever you want to go and I'll be sure to join ya.

And yes shortBoarder, that is salt. I wiped down the body when I got home last night. hopefully when I ride tonight I'll get the rest of it off.( that is until next week
mad.gif

Not yet GD4, but as soon as the weather gets nicer, I'm all over it.  Let me know whenever you want to go and I'll be sure to join ya.

And yes shortBoarder, that is salt.  I wiped down the body when I got home last night.  hopefully when I ride tonight I'll get the rest of it off.( that is until next week  
mad.gif
No problem I know a few good guys I ride with and when we get ready to go I will let you know.

Sweet color scheme. Be sure to give those tires extra time to warm up this time of year.

It helps to keep the color on the bike.

Congrats, Chris

Congrats! Don't forget to rev it up a bit while is young. Push it now so it will let you push it when it's older.

BTW...I thought the Crystal Red was the fastest colour!
wink.gif

Congratulations!!! And you didn't even have to ride home in the rain...most of us experience the Busa curse - it always rains the day you buy it!
smile.gif

Looks great...hope to see it in person this Spring!
cool.gif

Nope, Snowed all the previous week for me
biggrin.gif

Glad you finally got her home.

Did ya get to sleep while you were waiting?

I know, now you can't sleep cuz you just want to RIDE:p

Looks Good Nice color

Guess I missed this thread somehow. Nice ride. Congrats.
beerchug.gif
Is that the '05 Shoei busa lid design or a custom job?
rock.gif

It's the 05 shoei busa lid BulletTrain. I'm real happy with the way it looks.

Freak'n supposed to get about 5 more inches of snow tonight
mad.gif

I WANT SPRING!!!!!

Back