Brought her home tonight...

Big Sloppy

Donating Member
Registered
Well it was a beautiful day here in South Central Virginia. Close to 60 degrees this afternoon. And after a week of snow and ice it was a nice break.

My bike got in last Tuesday and has been sitting at the dealer just waiting for a decent day for me to ride her home. So I took a half day at work and went and picked her up.

This bike is like nothing I've ever been on before (and I've been on alot of bikes!) So smooth and responsive. I put about 70 miles on it and can't wait until the next semi nice day.(at least 30 degrees)

The dealer had a hayabusa tank bra that he threw in for free. I already ordered a ZG dubble bubble windscreen and some sliders (just in case) I'm sure I'll look into some other mods, but right now I just want to get used to the stock bike.

Heres a few pics for right now... I'm realy digging the helmet!

Busa_001.jpg

Very nice! Congrats...Just so you know, blue and silver is the fastest color!
biggrin.gif
I bet you can't stop looking at it, can you? We are all Busaholics here.:laugh:

Congrats on gettin her home man. Ever notice how pictures make reflectors about 3 times bigger? Easiest fix for that is to remove them. Great looking ride you got there

Congratulations! Very nice color combo. It only gets better each time you ride it. I'm talking like a Busa veteran, and I've only had mine a week
laugh.gif
Enjoy!!!!

jump9.gif
jump9.gif

jump9.gif

Dang, its hard to get anything for free these days from Suzuki! Stay with that dealer! Nice bike!! Keep the salt rinsed off your bike.:;):

congrats on the new bike. I wish here in williamsburg it would get to at least 45 degrees. This is freaking killing me not being able to ride.  
all_coholic.gif

<!--EDIT|vrsca2003
Reason for Edit: None given...|1106826234 -->

Congrats on finally getting her home.
beerchug.gif
Just be carefull out there, and take your time getting use to the beast.
biggrin.gif

Great looking bike! Nice touch with the helmet also. Gotta go with Vincent though, man - those reflectors gotta go. And, since you are looking to get some sliders, here is a post about sliders that don't require cutting the fairings:

Congrats again. By the way, it was 70 yesterday here in Fla.

Errr.
Shawn

Back