I have found my way Home

Adambling

Registered
Hey everyone !!!
Well i had to register here again i have so many passwords and usernames i fianlly pulled my head out and made almost alll them the same<DUH> Any hoot i ride a 04 Purple and Black
No mods really I bought about almost 2 years ago <3rd busa>
it had 380 miles the guy i bought it from had a very low speed crash too much front brake and ended up on his face. So i picked it up cheap. His wife was a charm i did a little dickering and he was resistant his wife said fine i want it OUT!

looking for right side large plastic side panel and I am also in the temecula area i have found some fast Sweepers with NO COP routes out here. Any one interested in riding early morning weekends for a few hours please reply

Nice to be back !!!!!

We Welcome you back my friend!!
biggrin.gif

hey Adambling,

I live up here in the High Desert area. I'd be down to go riding with you some time. I know Palomar is just around the corner from you so that would be a pretty cool place to hit up too. PM me or email me and lemme know what's up.

Hey everyone !!!
Well i had to register here again i have so many passwords and usernames i fianlly pulled my head out and made almost alll them the same<DUH> Any hoot i ride a 04 Purple and Black
No mods really I bought about almost 2 years ago <3rd busa>
it had 380 miles the guy i bought it from had a very low speed crash too much front brake and ended up on his face. So i picked it up cheap. His wife was a charm i did a little dickering and he was resistant his wife said fine i want it OUT!

looking for right side large plastic side panel and I am also in the temecula area i have found some fast Sweepers with NO COP routes out here. Any one interested in riding early morning weekends for a few hours please reply

Nice to be back !!!!!
Regardless of you being a previous member or not, your rating is "New Recruit". Therefore you must post a pic of your bike or be shot. Your choice ... choose wisely
firedevil.gif

<!--EDIT|Spigga
Reason for Edit: None given...|1125152891 -->

Back