I hate rain...

PaNDeM1C

Your Disease.....
Donating Member
Registered
... just a random thought. I could be riding now... but NOOOOOO>>>>> rain!!!

I might just ride later, anyway... after I take my grandfather to the dentist.

take grandpa to the dentist on the bike....
SHOCKED.gif

Put some rain X on your visor and quit being a pansy. Bring the bike to Ohio sometime, I'll show ya how to ride in the snow
poke.gif

Proud to say "I ride Rain or Shine" I've had hail come down on my but in one of the worst storms of the last 10 years. Lighting & thunder directly over head. Granted all the cars were going maybe 5mph on the freeway & I was speeding at about 10 mph.

I moved to Arizona to get away from the rain and snow, and so far its been great. We get a little rain here and there, but not a whole lot.

Hey Pan, maybe this is a good excuse to put some gear on. Atleast some type of gear.

Sun just broke through but there is a crap load of the expected Autumn debri on the road way. Still nice to see the sun!

Rain here for 2 days in east coast a$$achusetts...
Supposed to get 50 mph winds tonight,that should knock off a lotta leaves off the trees....

Dont forget about slipperly leaves on the ground guys!!!
wink.gif

(KoK-LoL @ Oct. 19 2006,18:35) Proud to say "I ride Rain or Shine" I've had hail come down on my but in one of the worst storms of the last 10 years. Lighting & thunder directly over head. Granted all the cars were going maybe 5mph on the freeway & I was speeding at about 10 mph.
laugh.gif

Yikes!

Back