Ridin in the rain! (Pic)

I personally dont mind riding in the rain if i dont have to be somewhere dry. You dont get too wet on the busa if you tuck well. My shoulders only got wet in the pouring rain :thumbsup:

I can't believe you rode like that on slippery roads.

You would never, ever catch me riding without complete gear even on a hot sunny day. If it's too hot for a complete gear, I would just stay home. That's just me. To each his own, I guess.

I never ride without jeans, pants. It really makes no sense to me, riding with a helmet and no jacket or jeans, may me you have a helmet law where you live?

What do you think will happen to you if you go down doing 60-70Mph with only wearing a helmet, shorts and t-shirt? I don't get it unless you have a helmet law in your state.

There is no helmet law in my state and I never where a helmet because I feel like it blocks some vision. I enjoy myself better while riding without a helmet, most helmets are hot and heavy in heat, if a bee ever got inside my helmet i would probably crash and die but you would never catch me on my busa wearing shorts or sandals.

This is like wearing a condom with the tip cut off.

Sorry, I just don't get your logic.

The logic is if I'm out go a 40-50mph straight road riding I'm going to wear weather appropriate attire plus a helmet. If I'm out to play ill wear my gear. I will be the one accountable for my actions. I'm not an idiot and I know what can happen. Its my choice and ill live with it. I have mad respect for you esp cause you opened my eyes to pledge :thumbsup: but trust me in that I'm not some dumb kid whose gonna speed in tshirt and shorts and end up in the ER
Posted via Mobile Device

The logic is if I'm out go a 40-50mph straight road riding I'm going to wear weather appropriate attire plus a helmet. If I'm out to play ill wear my gear. I will be the one accountable for my actions. I'm not an idiot and I know what can happen. Its my choice and ill live with it. I have mad respect for you esp cause you opened my eyes to pledge :thumbsup: but trust me in that I'm not some dumb kid whose gonna speed in tshirt and shorts and end up in the ER
Posted via Mobile Device

I wont lie, i sometimes have thought this way. point being maybe your not out to play, but there are some really dumb folks behind the wheel, doing some really dumb things, not to mention potential road kill animals and gravel. You may be behaving well, but what about all the accident casues that you cant control. The last 3 accidents i have read about on the org. were not the riders fault. just my 0.02 and struggling to remember my own advice everytime i ride. honestly the only smart way to ride is agatt.

I ride in shorts all the time. Its inevitable here in Florida... Good call on the helmet!!

BTW, In Florida it rains every day in the summer. We learn to ride in the rain and we also wash our bikes more than the rest of you folks. Every time we get caught in the rain, we have to get home and wash that biotch!

I ride in shorts all the time. Its inevitable here in Florida... Good call on the helmet!!

BTW, In Florida it rains every day in the summer. We learn to ride in the rain and we also wash our bikes more than the rest of you folks. Every time we get caught in the rain, we have to get home and wash that biotch!

Hell yeah! I miss florida so bad. Can't wait to go back :thumbsup:
Posted via Mobile Device

your postings and riding habits say differently

See you went a bit far. You can voice and opinion and that's all. Not asking for ignorance and insults. Everyone makes choices. I make my own. You don't know me so don't make "lame" assumptions
Posted via Mobile Device

i know you make post stating your opionion.

"it's ok to run as long as you know you won't crash"......sounds pretty stupid

riding in the rain w/o gear, again stupid

if it post stupid things
rides stupidily

it ain't no brain surgeon.

sorry if the truth hurts.

:laugh: its not the truth and it doesn't hurt buddy. I know you "ain't no" brain surgeon. That's obvious. Sorry if I can handle situations without padding myself up in fear ill wreck. I have more control over myself than that
Posted via Mobile Device

lol your trying to make a point here but your not. Accidents are 40/60. 60 being outside factors which cause the accident but in that 60, most of that can be avoided by awareness. Just stop racer you are going to get nowhere with this. I will just continue to ride "stupidily" as you said :laugh:
Posted via Mobile Device

I ride ALL YEAR...........No Car............that was NOT RAIN :laugh:

Get some Gear Man :rulez: (At least he is wearing a Helmet) :whistle:

Back