I'll ride one day.

newman

Registered
As you might have read I got my busa on 10th jan, couldn't ride it because of the rain then yesterday the 15th the rain stopped but gale force winds started, now today no rain or wind but I've come down with a stomach bug. Fingers crossed for tomorrow.:banghead:

Stressed by no riding......it is apparently upsetting your stomach! The cure is getting out and riding. No charge for the diagnostic service!

Dont wear a full face helmet and go ride, when you gut starts rumblin, just turn you head to the side:laugh:

^^Make it a flip face and learn to lift it quickly! :rulez:

Actually understand your frustration.. I took me 2 days to get my bike from where I bought it due to rain. Thought I had a clear day, and had to leave it at work due to rain.. Finally got it home and couldn't ride due to rain. It was a week later that I actually got to ride her. I rode her to work and after work went to a friend's house to go riding and got hit by a car.. Yea.. That's how the ever lasting bond between her and I begun.

I just got over a stomach bug also. my Son brought it home from school lol. riding does make it better :laugh: j/k i know how you feel. in a few days hopefully you get out there and ride.

Only rain, gale force winds and stomach bug and you still haven't ridden your new busa? All three together and I'd still already need the 500 mile maintence!

Rain:rofl: When I got my 08, it rained 16 of 21 straight days...and I rode every day! Buy a cheap rain suit that fits over your gear and ride...or get wet, it's only water:laugh:

Back