that weather .

Relatives want
to see me ?

Come to California .

Ohio ?

fuhgeddiboudit .

:super:

#BornAndRaisedOutWest ~ #NativeCalifornian ~ #WifeLikesOhio ~ #THEoRg *

Colorado isn't much better man. This was on a 66 degree day, snow the next day with -2 the following day!

84401807_184511876091242_993646748423421952_o.jpg

Born and raised an Ohio boy. Youngstown. I live in Sunny California now. To hell with that weather. Relatives want to see me? Come to California.

Ohio? fuhgeddiboudit.
Also born and raised in Youngstown OH and now live in central FL. Never looking back, never going back and trying to get my sister to move out of there. The east side of Youngstown looks like a wasteland now.
I am absolutely the same way about relatives…. Florida is sooo much nicer than Ohio so why wouldn’t we meet up here?

I just thought I would vent some frustration with you all. You see in Ohio where I live this is the CAPITAL of the most effed up weather u are ever gonna find. You see a couple weeks ago we started to come out of our winter. Temps at night in the lower 50's and during the day usually around mid 70's. So of course I had Amy Lee out and riding every chance I got FINALLY feeling like the winter months were gone. Well check this shid out......Tuesday this week it was 82 freaking degrees during the day, then thunderstorms that evening. No big deal right? WRONG! That storm blew a cold front through that dropped the HIGH temperature for wednesday down to 41 fuggin degrees! And today it is currently 32 degrees and has snowed all day. Can you believe this mutha effin shid! From 82 to 32. Oh yeah and tonight it goes back down to 19. I swear I am about to move to South America or something. lol

Okay I vented but I still don't feel much better. haha
WTF is this? Y’all talking ill about the OH tho lived in southern Cali 1981-95 (best era) and now Bama for years. Ohio still my home Always came back for summer & Xmas season.

You couldn’t pay me to move back to Commiefornia.

Yeah the winters are dreary bad late in the season (March April) but at least OH gets plenty of snow/rain. The first days of heavy snow is beautiful to see especially around Cuyahoga Valley Park. Better than the deep south with windy cold weather and no snow.

When summertime comes, it’s misery and I don’t know what’s worse, Southern Cal has annual drought. Rain is a luxury when it does. Dry heat that’ll melt your skin like candle wax and the deep south (pick any state doesn’t matter) it’s so humid hot (in the morning) bring a bath towel wherever you go you’re sweating like a old whore in Sunday church. Your begging for November to come. Alabama has great scenic roads for biking Still representing Buckeyes and Akron ❤️ Great lakes states. It’s in the blood and it don’t sweat out.

p.s. Them Gators pop up once a decade then b.s. the rest Buckeyes top 5 EVERY year football basketball baseball or golf balls Wuz up.

Also born and raised in Youngstown OH and now live in central FL. Never looking back, never going back and trying to get my sister to move out of there. The east side of Youngstown looks like a wasteland now.
I am absolutely the same way about relatives…. Florida is sooo much nicer than Ohio so why wouldn’t we meet up here?
WTF is this? Y’all talking ill about the OH tho lived in southern Cali 1981-95 (best era) and now Bama for years. Ohio still my home Always came back for summer & Xmas season.

You couldn’t pay me to move back to Commiefornia.

Yeah the winters are dreary bad late in the season (March April) but at least OH gets plenty of snow/rain. The first days of heavy snow is beautiful to see especially around Cuyahoga Valley Park. Better than the deep south with windy cold weather and no snow.

When summertime comes, it’s misery and I don’t know what’s worse, Southern Cal has annual drought. Rain is a luxury when it does. Dry heat that’ll melt your skin like candle wax and the deep south (pick any state doesn’t matter) it’s so humid hot (in the morning) bring a bath towel wherever you go you’re sweating like a old whore in Sunday church. Your begging for November to come. Alabama has great scenic roads for biking Still representing Buckeyes and Akron ❤️ Great lakes states. It’s in the blood and it don’t sweat out.

p.s. Them Gators pop up once a decade then b.s. the rest Buckeyes top 5 EVERY year football basketball baseball or golf balls Wuz up.

My last 3 girl friends were from Ohio, one in Arizona and two in Florida. Why are all these women leaving Ohio, then I spent some time up near Lake Erie during winter and found out LOL.

Back