Dayton Ohio Area Meet and Greet

Corso1

Registered
All-

Not sure if this is the appropriate forum spot or not, but I was looking to see if any of the Ohio riders had any interest in getting together during the Winter months.
Thought it might be a chance for us and our families to meet and potentially set some rides up for later in the year. Perhaps we can get EPC or one of the other local shops to join in.
The month of January gets awful long for riders in Ohio. Anything to pass the time is a good thing.

Let me know if anyone has any thoughts. PMs are welcome.

Hell.....I'll even spring for a couple cases of beer to get the party started!:lol:

Thanks

Corso ( And family )

hey me tooooooooooooooooo! but maybe like when there isn't any snow on the ground. Im game though. :cheerleader:

Can you PM a location / time...might be a good time to visit Wright-Patterson as well.

Why don't we all meet up at the Cleveland bike Show next weekend. I'll be there Sat. and maybe Sun.
Posted via Mobile Device

All-

I would like to get to the Motorcycle show, but it isn't looking promising. As far as the date and time, we can all work that out. If you guys are interested, we can try to plan it out a few weeks and hope for weather that will allow us to ride, that might also give some time for folks that are travelling a few hours to make arrangements. I will touch base with EPC. We can certainly meet, and maybe all go over to the AF museum since RYC mentioned it. Then maybe a dinner and some drinks or something. I could try to reserve a spot at a local restaurant if we had a fairly close headcount.

PM me any ideas.

Corso

I might be heading up to the bike show....

And a trip to the AF museum sounds good. Havent been there in ...hmm...10+yrs I think....

Well anyone else going send me a pm so we can figure out where to meet up.
Posted via Mobile Device

Back