Headed to the bikewash

Someone forget their meds? :laugh:

For one thing it's not very polite to sign up to this forum and start out posting like that. Posting like that gets sweep under the rug pretty fast. This is a "play Nice" forum. You can disagree,but not outright personally attack someone the way you are. Don't get started off on the wrong foot. You wanna vent there are plenty of other forums for you.

:whistle:

image[1] (4).jpg

image[6].jpg

image[1].jpg

image[3].jpg

uhhh... wow... intresting...ok so i got a question... is it just cause of the potential of skantly clad females washing bikes that has everyone in a tissy wanting pics of an activity.... or is it that we just enjoy members out and about doing activitys and takeing pics.....cause for all the pics i post on my threads i sure as heck dont seem to get as much intrest in what i religously post for pics so all can enjoy.... just my thoughts... or is it as i mentioned to red last night... you dont get all the cool buddy buddy relations on this forum unless you have been to a bash? been here going on 3 years yall...never offended anyone i know of and im really outgoing and freindly and i aint feeling no love yall. lol:laugh:

Chris dont worry buddy! I see a stop in your neck of the woods before too long to for a ride with you and Red! probably in september if you are up for a ride?

Great pics:thumbsup::bowdown:

I see why war bird never came back:laugh: I wouldn't have came back from there either:rofl:

Back