I gotz big problems..busa might hafta go..

(BusaCruise @ Oct. 07 2006,12:30) ethnic or not...a dumbass is a dumbas....being 'ethinic' only contributes to the fact that such a dumbass may have been hired due to their ethnicity despite their dumbassedness.

americans in particular are hated in many places around the world.  what separates us from them is the fact that our bleeding heart conservatives and spineless lawmakers have twisted the very foundation of this country to accomodate every raft floatin, fence jumpin, river swimmin, 10 of you in a car trunk jammin person that sees fit to cross our borders despite our politically correct posted 'no tresspassing' signs......just so they won't hurt their 'feelings'.

so if a person needs to be described as of "ethnic origins"....to help me get a better idea of the situation then so be it.....  I could only imaging the storm of crap that would have been stirred if person had been described using their true heritage.
then someone might be directly offended.

this isn't directed at anyone in particular unless you meet the criteria.

BGP.gif
+1

Sounds like the crazy boss maybe (and hopefully--finally) realizes that you know what you're doing ... hope it works out for you.

Good to hear its turning around in the shop for ya Jinkster. Good luck dealing with what sounds like a bipolar boss.
Its hard in this "business world" when you are good at what you do, take pride in what you do, and then someone comes down hard on your integrity. Go through it with my boss all the time... I just smile and remember that "she" can't do my job and without me "she" wouldn't have the job she has...

Good luck.

Back