I got my ???? touched today...

When I was at MEPS for my physical before departure to basic, I had to do the "Check" I walked into a room with nothing but my undershorts on. When I entered there sat the oldest woman that I have ever seen, eye level with my crotch. She grabbed a hold of the little china man and then grabbed his baggage, as if this wasnt enough (like getting fondled by someones grandmother) she informed me to turn around, bend over, and spread em. There I stood bent over with my cheeks spread eagle for granny to peer into the evil brown eye. Ever since then I have not been the same, I was left traumatized, but I cant help going back every other week for a check up at MEPS.
biggrin.gif
wow.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I've done that one before!

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

When I was at MEPS for my physical before departure to basic, I had to do the "Check" I walked into a room with nothing but my undershorts on. When I entered there sat the oldest woman that I have ever seen, eye level with my crotch. She grabbed a hold of the little china man and then grabbed his baggage, as if this wasnt enough (like getting fondled by someones grandmother) she informed me to turn around, bend over, and spread em. There I stood bent over with my cheeks spread eagle for granny to peer into the evil brown eye. Ever since then I have not been the same, I was left traumatized, but I cant help going back every other week for a check up at MEPS.
biggrin.gif
OMG
ices_rofl.gif

That is the funniest MEPS story I have ever heard!

YOU LUCKY BASTID!

I had an old man....

biggrin.gif
You didn't go through the Jax MEPS...did you?

I think I had the same old woman
wow.gif

Say it aint so!

biggrin.gif
jump9.gif
jump9.gif
jump9.gif
jump9.gif
jump9.gif

I got the crusty old fugger at the Milw MEPS! Ha! At least it wasn't an old lady...'course at seventeen years old, I might have popped wood even it was the world's oldest woman holding my nads...Semper Fi!
jump9.gif
jump9.gif
jump9.gif
jump9.gif

jump9.gif

jump9.gif

jump9.gif

jump9.gif

jump9.gif

jump9.gif

jump9.gif

jump9.gif

For all of you who've been through the MEPS center will get a laugh out of this.

When we had to strip down to our underwear and walk through the different procecessing stops, this one guy wasn't wearing any and had to walk through the hallways buck naked! They kept calling him the naked man.
laugh.gif

My doctor was a cute young lady in her early 30's, and I knew her socially. She had to juggle my boys once.
tounge.gif

I was sent to get an ultrasound to check for testicular cancer. I was in this dark room with this 20 y.o pimple face dude who was rubbing a wand coated with KY jelly on my sack for an hour!! he had nice warm hands so I had to think "BASEBALL, BASEBALL" the entire time!!
AAAssjani.gif

he had nice warm hands so I had to think "BASEBALL, BASEBALL" the entire time!!  
AAAssjani.gif
That would work as long as you didn't start thinking, BAT, or WOOD!

I never had the pleas...uh, an experience like that but I did have a beautiful Nurse practitioner sew 10 stitches in my hand once.

For all of you who've been through the MEPS center will get a laugh out of this.

When we had to strip down to our underwear and walk through the different procecessing stops, this one guy wasn't wearing any and had to walk through the hallways buck naked!  They kept calling him the naked man.  
laugh.gif

My doctor was a cute young lady in her early 30's, and I knew her socially.  She had to juggle my boys once.  
tounge.gif

I was sent to get an ultrasound to check for testicular cancer.  I was in this dark room with this 20 y.o pimple face dude who was rubbing a wand coated with KY jelly on my sack for an hour!!  he had nice warm hands so I had to think "BASEBALL, BASEBALL" the entire time!!  
AAAssjani.gif
jump9.gif
jump9.gif
jump9.gif
jump9.gif
jump9.gif

I'm still laugh'in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

jump9.gif

jump9.gif

jump9.gif

jump9.gif

If it had been a female, we would have had a <span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>HUGE</span> problem.
laugh.gif

Back