We adopted a son

GSXTacy

Mr. January
Donating Member
Registered
Well, a friend of a friends uncle passed away recently. He had two rotties, one male one female. The female has found a new home, the male has been outside in the cold for the passed 3 weeks. (Not neglected, just in a temporary home). I got the call last night that something needed to be done with him...............so, Mojo accepted him with open paws. Now we are a multi-rottie family. The poor guy had his life turned upside down and just seems lost, although he does come for a loving touch quite often. Its his first night here and hes getting better by the hour.

DSCF0692__Medium_.JPG

Great to hear!  He looks kind of like my female. Mine are snoring on the floor next to me right now.

Alright! I'm a grandpa again.
laugh.gif
From the looks of things, it won't take him long to adjust. He is lucky to have such a loving daddy and mama. As we talked about, Sarge was a sad pup when Jan passed away and I adopted him. It was easier for him since I had been around Sarge for a couple of years before we got him. He used to love to go for a ride in the Z28. You should tell the guys about the first time you and Joe MET Sarge.
SHOCKED.gif

So are they 1 male and 1 female in your home? If not, are there any issues as of yet with them getting along?

very nice looking pup...good on you for taking him in...i'm sure Mojo will love having a brother
beerchug.gif

GSXTacy....AWESOME thing to do.
bowdown.gif
I love ya man.

RSD. here's my 3...Atlas,Rip and Aila.

the_hord.JPG

So are they 1 male and 1 female in your home? If not, are there any issues as of yet with them getting along?
Nope, two males. As long as they know IM the big dog in the house there are no issues. If the owner is weak and wont take the lead, then they will compete. Rotties need a leader.

So how did the first night go? Did Mojo and him LET you guys sleep in the bed too?
laugh.gif

Back