I GOT MY BUSA!

Slyman

Registered
Hey Busa peeps!
It was a long and hard search for a busa around here but I got one!
smile.gif
I have some pics I will send hopefully tomorrow. I got the bike about a week ago and WOW OMFG!!! It's the best thing I have ever bought!!
I wanted to take some time to tell you all how much I really have enjoyed reading your post
smile.gif
I'm so happy I found this site! You all are awsome!!! I must admit I was really worried I've steped out a little to far by getting the busa considering my riding time is no where in compaired to most of you. My first bike was a trail bike long ago and I had it for like 6months then my parrents sold it
sad.gif
They were not bike fans and plus they were looking out for me and my safety. Seven years ago I got me a Honda CBR1000 and kept it for about a year then sold it. So with that said I have maybe had 2k miles or so on a bike. The CBR took me some time to get used to it was big and heavy but I managed to keep the shinny side up although I had a few close calls but I'm sure we all have had those. After selling that bike I went with a friend to the local suzuki dealer and that's when I laid eyes on the busa for the first time. I loved the way it looked plus the way it felt while I was sitting on it I had no idea at the time of it's eye poping speeds. Sadly I had to wait til now to own one, but it was well worth the wait!!!
I'm 37, married with 2 kids and have a passion for Busas!!! Since I have gotton the bike I have put maybe 300 miles on her and smiled the whole damn time!! I'm not by far a crazy driver maybe a little for buying the bike but with focus,respect and safe driving I will do fine. I keep the things I have learned here in the back of my mind when driving and it has helped me out ALOT!! I want to thank you all for the imformation that you guys put out there!!! I've never met any of ya's but I feel like I know most. I hope one day I could ride with ya! That would be cool!!
Thanks again!!! Be safe...

smile.gif

Welcome to the board and insanity, Slyman! Congrats on the purchase and it sounds like you are on your way to having a ball ridin' that thing. Mine is a blast and I find myself trying to continually do things to make her look and feel better when I ride. The purchase is just the first step in the long journey. Enjoy!

Welcome and Congratulations. Now I am moving your post from Technical to general Bike related.

wow.gif

Back