I got my Busa

Copperone

One of the Few, the proud -
Donating Member
Registered
I found my Busa at a Honda dealer. He actually bought my Harley. Which was great because I was able to pay cash for the Busa with some money left over. I got an 05 Black and Silver. Bone stock including all the stickers. The bike is nearly mint condition, not a scratch or ding any where, and the chain and sprockets are in good condition. No shifting problems at all. I am definately a happy camper. I would have posted some pictures but I was out riding until after dark. I'll
take some tomorrow and try and remember how to post pics. Got some work to do getting all those stickers off. I'm probably going to go with the top gun undertail. Thats what I had on my other bike and it worked out real well. I'm looking for a set of slip ons for now, thats all the budget will bear at this point. So... if anyone has a good set of slip ons that will fit an 05 I'm definately interested. Man its great to be back on the beast again. I really missed the 03 pumpkin and I'm really glad I found this one so fast and was able to work out the sale with no problem. Any how, I'll be posting some pics tomorrow.

Congrats on the new bike, and sounds like you already know we expect pics
smile.gif
Especially since it seems to be a very good color choice you acquired
smile.gif

smile.gif

Very Cool that you are back on a Busa! Congrats and post pics.

Congrats on the bike. Will be looking for those pics when you post them.
beerchug.gif

As long as I get home from work before dark we'll definately get some pics up. Thanks for the comments.

Busa ?, Harley ?, Busa ? ........

I hope my brain never does that.

Welcome back.
jump9.gif

Way to go
super.gif
I bet that Harley felt like a moped compared to the power you have at your desposal now . Twice the Horsepower and proformance at half the price.

According to some here..... the busa is a slow dinosaur. Sell it now!

beerchug.gif

Thanks for all the comments guys. I'll hopefully get some pics up tonight. Its about 3:20 am and off to work.

Back