I Finally Got My 08 Busa!!!

Creasy Bear

Registered
Hello all!!! After months and months of searching and trying to decide between a Gen 1 or a Gen 2, or a new or used Busa, I finally got my new (new to me) Orange and Black 08. Thanks Brooks 290 for the bike and thanks Lycan for convincing me to go with the Gen 2. I didnt think the Busa would be as fun in the curves as my R1.....I was wrong. I know the :rulez: require me to post pics, I'll have those up tomorrow....I'm still trying to figure that out:whistle:

Last edited:
:welcome: Creasy Bear!

Glad your enjoying your Busa and judging for yourself it's true capabilities :thumbsup:

Your sig is spot on. Just had to make a slight correction for you :poke: "I have seen the light...it's blue and black and woooweee fast!......I mean comfortable" :laugh:

Congrats on the new bike :welcome: You made a wise decision in picking the GenII and the fastest color out there. I got the O/B myself and it is just a bit faster than the other colors:rofl::rofl: also wheres the pics we have :rulez: here:laugh::laugh:

Keeping in line with the :rulez:, here are the pics. Thanks for the welcome.

IMG_0366.jpg

IMG_0367.jpg

IMG_0379.jpg

Congrats, Bro. Glad to hear you're enjoying it. :thumbsup::beerchug: By the way, where in MD are you?

Back