I finally broke down and did the Grab Bar Mod

Nice looking, how do you like the devil dual system, I almost went with that system, and every time I see it I seem to want it....................................................................
bowdown.gif

What that on your tank ? looks like scratches
rock.gif
 Oh is that a tank bra
blush.gif
Tinmann,
Yeah, its a tank bra. I thought I would like the look, but it was better conceptually than in reality. I don't dislike it enough to take it off though.....

Nice looking, how do you like the devil dual system, I almost went with that system, and every time I see it I seem to want it....................................................................
bowdown.gif
Forest,
I'd like some jumbo shrimp, shrimp gumbo, shrimp jubilee.....
I like the way the Devils look, but the performance sucks. my numbers with the system, a PC3 and a custom map aren't much better than stock....I haven't done either of the airbox mods, maybe I could pick up a few horses there, but the tuner that I take the Blusa to (the only mech I will let touch her besides myself, John Cohorn, Turn One Perfomance and Graphics, Milton, Fl - for a shameless plug) tells me that he has never seen good numbers come from devils of any type. The cans do look really small, and they sound pretty good. What are you running now?

Yes Mustang, I went with the cheaper muzzy 4-1 with the round aluminum can, and Im very happy with it , sound and power wise, when they tuned the bike , they said it made really good midrage power to their surprise, they said usually the power on most 4-1 s come in at the higher range. Also looks like the bike when on a major diet with those two heavy cans gone. I still really like the look of those smaller carbon cans on your machine.

Gump

Looks fantastic.

I suppose I will have to do it as well. My wife doesn't like it when I have the grab bar removed. ( You can tell you've been married a while when they quite holding around the waist!!). DO you only have to cut out the two sides where the grab rail goes?
By the way...what is the "Fairing mod" that everyone refers to??

Thanks-
Corso

Thats a tobin seat with an added back rest that hooks to the seat and is removable. How did you get the scratches on your tank like that dude? Good job on the rail mod.

ICE

never mind I didnt read far enuff... you want tankslapper for your tank area.

JD
Ice (JD),
What is the tankslapper? I've heard people mention it....I just don't know...so I'm asking somebody.
Tankslapper is a clear bra for your tank. Basic kit is 15 bones and comes with three pieces, 2 for the knee wells and one t-shaped piece for the back of the tank.

Best damn $15 I've spent on the bike so far. They go on with static cling, no adhesive. Easy to remove for cleaning. Saved my tank from several of my harley riding buddies who didn't have enough common sense to take off all their tuff guy buckles and crap before climbing on my ride.

Check it out <A HREF=http://www.thetankslapper.biz/>here</A>

Monty

<!--EDIT|Monty
Reason for Edit: "I are stupit...."|1108605387 -->

Back