I feel we are not loved by suzuki

Suppose the US doesn't get the 2010 B-King either.
There's a few about here.

2010-b-king.jpg

b-king-2010.jpg

That exhaust. . . . How anyone can ride that thing with those pipes is beyond me.

:laugh::laugh:

Because they are a great fun RIDERS bike ?
(there must be a dozen or more local to me out and about)

I know they have been a very poor seller in the US, there are still 08 models unsold,
but blinged up, fat tyre'd, lowered, show pony Busa's seem more popular ?

Its a funny old world.
Each to their own...........:thumbsup:

+1 I think those are the fugliest pipes on a bike I've ever seen! :puke:

Uh oh. I don't think you want to open up this can of worms again. Maybe you don't remember the old Buells with what looked like a Volkswagen Beetle muffler welded up underneath?:whistle:

I'm not trying to offend anyone, put those pipes look like stacks from an 18 wheeler and totally out of place on that bike.

I'm not trying to offend anyone, put those pipes look like stacks from an 18 wheeler and totally out of place on that bike.

What? They're clearly rocket engines and 6 feet of flames shoot out the back when you hit the horn button!

That exhaust. . . . How anyone can ride that thing with those pipes is beyond me.
First when I am riding mine (or my wifes depending on which of us you ask) I don't see the pipes I am looking across the Handle bars. Next a set of slip ons change it appearance immensely
Again I happen to be someone that rides buys a bike to ride, not to look at or be looked at.
BTW the B King is a Much easier bike to handle in traffic than a Busa I have both.
No Tony Stateside we have the 08 black or silver.

Back