Stock Wheelbased Brock's Bimmer goes 8 seconds..history made..

Now thats funny. :laugh:

whats funny is you know - about it.... but keep perpetuating a meaningless argument. if this bike is the end all be all go pay 14k+ for it and see how many more races you win.... :rofl: im sure you can win plenty on the internet.

teasley rode kaw

:whistle:

heres race results where 2 diff riders went 8's

the next week teasly wins with 9.0 and bmw goes 9.2...

:: DRAGBIKE.COM :: DRAGBIKE MAGAZINE :: AMA Dragbike: 2010 Spring Nationals - SuperSport ::

also im not saying the bmw isnt an awesome machine, and does somewhat raise the dyno war, but from a performance aspect its yet to happen. its capable i guess but for some reason it..... KEEPS EVADING THE S1000RR....... wonder why if its so far ahead of the competition

I think that's what he was talking about ?

Last edited:
Regardless, that is stout for any motorcycle. Raising the bar, maybe someone will answer the call now. 8s on a stock wheelbase is moving- wow - that is faster than a Busa and a ZX14 ever went in that configuration. Ask Brock himself.

Back on track now .
Hey did you hear that a stock wheelbased Bimmer broke into the 8's ?
:laugh:

watch who rides the hype machines though.

just for example...

rossi and hayden rode for honda, man honda was the best moto gp bike out and yammy was considered one of the worst and was actually up for dropping out and redesigning/revamping the racing program.

honda and rossi get cross threaded rossi wins on that junky old yammy. kinda weird how an extraordinary rider on an ordinary machine can get the spotlight.

but at the end of the day, kudos to brock and all the other bmw tuners out there, they are making a more competitive enviro which means better parts and bikes for the every day guys like the ones that frequent the forums.

Regardless, that is stout for any motorcycle. Raising the bar, maybe someone will answer the call now. 8s on a stock wheelbase is moving- wow - that is faster than a Busa and a ZX14 ever went in that configuration. Ask Brock himself.

incorrect. the record is by gadson on a 14 *edit* the time i posted was wrong. let me look a min

ok record was 8.90 SS by gadson.

Last edited:
Still think if you put the bmw and the busa with exactly the same mods and equally skilled riders it will all come down to the rider. Plus the beemer looks freaking ugly in pee green.....

I think that's what he was talking about ?

results i posted were from a may race, i think brocks bike only got in like 1 maybe 2 races for ama before the shutdown. thats why they have teasley and other riders shaking it down, getting ready for the "restructuring" of ama dragbike.

Still think if you put the bmw and the busa with exactly the same mods and equally skilled riders it will all come down to the rider. Plus the beemer looks freaking ugly in pee green.....

+1 its a rider race all day.

i actually like that pee green color though.

Agreed... not everyone can see past their busa helmet, busa gloves, busa jacket, busa pants, busa socks, busa underwear, busa watch, busa shaving kit, busa key chain, busa this and busa that to see that BMW has come out with one badass bike that has obviously just raised the bar.

If it weren't for the awesome competition and efforts to seek new levels constantly, we'd all be stuck in the past like Harley Davidson... congrats to BMW. I wouldn't mine adding one to my collection :thumbsup:

Yes raised the bar but for how long? Sure it costs about the same as a new jap bike but what is the aftermarket going to be like? Will it attract a cult like following like a hayabusa? Sometimes its not just about numbers and times its about passion and obsession. Oh and dont forget my busa pajamas.......:moon:

Back