I drank the Koolaid tonight

just remember when you go riding this weekend take the RED Busa, its faster.

The red busa looks good from the rear. Not so about the front.

a.jpg

:thumbsup:DK, The wife and I are doing great. We are heading out for Eureka Springs in about an half an hour. We are ready for another vacation. Hope to catch you sometime this year.:beerchug:

Nice. I was shocked how well the stuff worked. Probably the best tip I've ever received from any board, that dupont wax is the cat's @**!!!

Yup, and you do not have to remove the chain or tire or anything next time. Just hose it down and the runoff will be black taking a lot of dirt with it. Then just let the remainder on the chain dry for a few to four hours and your good to go. VERY easy way to keep it looking good. :thumbsup: You will never let anyone spray chain lube on your chain again. Getting old style lubes off is a real mess.:banghead:

Gotta love here when she is all clean and ready to go for the weekend, especially with a fresh set of tires.

Good Koolaid guys, I even wiped my girl down with Pledge and she's ready for the weekend.

Thanks for the tips for all the .orgsters, I get no credit for originality.

Maybe no credit for originality, but you get MAD PROPS on the toys, LOVING that car !!!:bowdown:

General Maintenance has become my hobby!:laugh:

I think my bike will last longer this way.

Good job. Don't forget when you clean the chain, to also clean behind the front sprocket cover. It gets pretty nasty in there, and cleaning and lubricating the clutch rod will improve the clutch feel. :thumbsup:

Back