I dont know how big to go

Pit Bull 13

Registered
Im doing a turbo build and I dont know how big to go.. Its a toss up from RCC stage 2 and the street/strip.. I want a BOV for sure.. gonna be mostly street use.. maybe once and a while run at Maxton and Texas. so please you turbo riders I need your help.. I messaged Frank at Powerhouse. I plan on shippin him my bike and have him do all the work.. I want a Bullet proof motor. so any and all help well be great.. on all the Info you have.. I already have a power commander and the ECU flash kit..

If it's mostly street I'd go stage2, I have stage1 with BOV and will be upgrading to stage2 this winter when I build motor, stage1 is pretty good on street, don't really need more but I do plan on taking to strip a little

If it's mostly street I'd go stage2, I have stage1 with BOV and will be upgrading to stage2 this winter when I build motor, stage1 is pretty good on street, don't really need more but I do plan on taking to strip a little

How much boost are you running? and can you hear the BOV really good.. im a sucker for a loud BOV and hearing the turbo spool up.

right now only 9 lbs, haven't done the motor only head gasket, valve springs, head studs, I can hear the BOV, not sure if others can hear it, more of a SSSHHHHH sound, I like it

Back