Its done

busataz

Registered
Well its done. I got my rcc turbo kit from powerhouse put on and can you say :cheerleader::thumbsup::cheerleader::thumbsup: this thing is the s**t. I cant tell you how happy i am with the rcc kit. but most of all all the help from frank at powerhouse. i would tell ya don't buy a turbo from ny place else. ya the kit had a couple of problems but frank took care of it fast. so i still have to get it tuned. But when i get the numbers ill post them thanks to everybody on here for the help but most off all to frank and Richard with rcc turbos. thanks mike:cheerleader::thumbsup::cheerleader::laugh:

Congrats! :thumbsup: I can't wait until I am saying the same thing you are in about 3 more months! Ride safe and have fun...Also post some pics!!!

Well its done. I got my rcc turbo kit from powerhouse put on and can you say :cheerleader::thumbsup::cheerleader::thumbsup: this thing is the s**t. I cant tell you how happy i am with the rcc kit. but most of all all the help from frank at powerhouse. i would tell ya don't buy a turbo from ny place else. ya the kit had a couple of problems but frank took care of it fast. so i still have to get it tuned. But when i get the numbers ill post them thanks to everybody on here for the help but most off all to frank and Richard with rcc turbos. thanks mike:cheerleader::thumbsup::cheerleader::laugh:

What problems did the kit have????

Richard

Here she is

DSCF1319.JPG

DSCF1320.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Well it had the oil feed line cut in two when it got to me. It had got under the turbo some how during shipping. The oil return was a bit short and i even had the oil 90 in the pan as far forward as i could. but like i said frank took care of me and i thank you for the great install guide. thanks ill post numbers after i get it tuned.:beerchug::beerchug::thumbsup::cheerleader:

Back