I don't get it?

God the whole race thing is exhausting why did this turn into a race debate....

I love how fall said he fit's the profile of being a mass shooter (I'm sure fall works for the FBI as a criminal profiler with a 90% sure rating)... That's like me say a big jacked black dude with tons of tattoos are a criminal... I work out with some of the biggest black dudes who look scary but they are the nicest people and I see them as an equal (well not really they make me feel small and weak lollol) imagine profiling someone without knowing them personally Now that's peak definition of arrogance. America has to come together as a whole or be destined to fall.

God the whole race thing is exhausting why did this turn into a race debate....

I love how fall said he fit's the profile of being a mass shooter (I'm sure fall works for the FBI as a criminal profiler with a 90% sure rating)... That's like me say a big jacked black dude with tons of tattoos are a criminal... I work out with some of the biggest black dudes who look scary but they are the nicest people and I see them as an equal (well not really they make me feel small and weak lollol) imagine profiling someone without knowing them personally Now that's peak definition of arrogance. America has to come together as a whole or be destined to fall.
This isn't about race, that was sort of my point. A white guy shot 3 white guys. I said he fits the mass shooter profile because he does, people who look like Kyle are doing those shootings. Not sure what about that you have a problem with.

I think a lot of whites are making the victims of these shootings proxy Blacks. I bet none of these guys gave a hoot about BLM, this was just a chance to go out and get buck wild. So if you want to see a case about race look at Ahmaud Arbery. Funny even the "liberal media" says he was "running through the neighborhood" rather than the more accurate "he was jogging". It's getting old.......

One of my former colleagues stopped by today and we were talking about this case. He made a good point regarding the protests.

He said daylight finds the legitimate protesters whereas night brings out the "zombie rioters" who are using the cover of darkness to look for trouble and these people have zero interest in the cause of the protest.

They went after an armed kid. Got shot trying to disarm him. What exactly are you talking about?

Arch we’ve know eachother for a long time on here. I’ve always respected you and considered you to be 1 of the intelligent more level headed guys on here..... Now I know as of lately when it’s concerning race and politics things like common sense and intelligence get thrown to the wayside.

With that being said you mean to tell me that you can look me in the eyes and tell me with a straight face that the Rioters, pedophile rapist, and felon carrying a pistol were chasing down a kid to disarm him for public safety...... You honestly in your heart believe that’s how it went down? Or....... were they chasing him down to beat his @ss and steal his rifle? Honestly which sounds like the more realistic motive?

BE9C3AEE-C1B2-48A4-894E-03ABEFB6BD6F.jpeg

This isn't about race, that was sort of my point. A white guy shot 3 white guys. I said he fits the mass shooter profile because he does, people who look like Kyle are doing those shootings. Not sure what about that you have a problem with.

I think a lot of whites are making the victims of these shootings proxy Blacks. I bet none of these guys gave a hoot about BLM, this was just a chance to go out and get buck wild. So if you want to see a case about race look at Ahmaud Arbery. Funny even the "liberal media" says he was "running through the neighborhood" rather than the more accurate "he was jogging". It's getting old.......
Jogging through construction sights. Jogging around the truck to the guy with a gun.

But running vs jogging is the issue.

Arch we’ve know eachother for a long time on here. I’ve always respected you and considered you to be 1 of the intelligent more level headed guys on here..... Now I know as of lately when it’s concerning race and politics things like common sense and intelligence get thrown to the wayside.

With that being said you mean to tell me that you can look me in the eyes and tell me with a straight face that the Rioters, pedophile rapist, and felon carrying a pistol were chasing down a kid to disarm him for public safety...... You honestly in your heart believe that’s how it went down? Or....... were they chasing him down to beat his @ss and steal his rifle? Honestly which sounds like the more realistic motive?
I'm not getting it? I never said those guys were angles and I just said they were probably looking for trouble even being there. Are you on the other hand saying Kyle wasn't looking for trouble? As I said earlier today before the verdict that I don't think the facts support a guilty verdict. But Kyle is no hero, and what he did was a very bad idea. I don't support kids carrying AR's in the streets, the cops don't support it, and if black kids did this whites would be in a panic.

I'm not getting it? I never said those guys were angles and I just said they were probably looking for trouble even being there. Are you on the other hand saying Kyle wasn't looking for trouble? As I said earlier today before the verdict that I don't think the facts support a guilty verdict. But Kyle is no hero, and what he did was a very bad idea. I don't support kids carrying AR's in the streets, the cops don't support it, and if black kids did this whites would be in a panic.
Agreed right till the last sentence. But I know their is some truth there.

You can call me racist or say this is the systemic racism in our society. But a few months ago I’m over at a friends house that is black. And my wife wants to show him all of her new guns one being a HK 416 a 22lr. And were sitting on the porch with this AR style rife out. And cops drive by and I’m thinking we’re gonna have 5 cops roll up on us. I would feel the same If we are all white as we had a unloaded rifle out for the public to see and how crazy this world is today. But it made me think if that cop would react differently because he was black. Glad they never came back because of the situation.

Agreed right till the last sentence. But I know their is some truth there.

You can call me racist or say this is the systemic racism in our society. But a few months ago I’m over at a friends house that is black. And my wife wants to show him all of her new guns one being a HK 416 a 22lr. And were sitting on the porch with this AR style rife out. And cops drive by and I’m thinking we’re gonna have 5 cops roll up on us. I would feel the same If we are all white as we had a unloaded rifle out for the public to see and how crazy this world is today. But it made me think if that cop would react differently because he was black. Glad they never came back because of the situation.
I posted this before but this is a good time to bring it up again:

the real question is who takes a kid to a different town at night gives them a gun where there are people all over the place and doesn't look after him, its clear to me the people responsible for the situation that got people shot isn't the kid! its the people who put him there.
After watching the kid cry like a baby there was no way he could handle that situation, he was brainwashed by people who ultimately think they can be judge jury executioner
At 17 some would have considered him a man. Just because someone cries doesn't make them any less of man. I'm sure if I had to take someone's life defending myself I'd probably break down too. And I don't see how you say the people responsible for the situation, those responsible for the situation were the three attackers and Kyle, that was the people responsible for the situation...

He killed a pedophile.... he’s a hero in my book!

A precedence has been sent with this trial....hopefully it doesn't embolden people to think what this young mad did was ok and spawn copy-cats who deliberately go to such events so armed.

The jury has found him not guilty and that is that.

BD7970FD-374A-41E0-AD39-27A48656855C.jpeg

These are the pieces of chit y’all are outraged about..... These are what mainstream liberal media and sleepy chit my pants joe Biden are concerned for! Not you not your families and well being!!!

A white kid shot 3 white guys and all you hear about is WHITE SUPREMACY from Sellout celebrities and DemoRats...... When they can’t pull the wool over your eyes they play the race card to divide! Even if it doesn’t apply they still throw around hot take words and sound bytes/news articles with racist, white supremacist and you sheeple gobble it up and fall in line

View attachment 1643819

These are the pieces of chit y’all are outraged about..... These are what mainstream liberal media and sleepy chit my pants joe Biden are concerned for! Not you not your families and well being!!!

A white kid shot 3 white guys and all you hear about is WHITE SUPREMACY from Sellout celebrities and DemoRats...... When they can’t pull the wool over your eyes they play the race card to divide! Even if it doesn’t apply they still throw around hot take words and sound bytes/news articles with racist, white supremacist and you sheeple gobble it up and fall in line
These sorts of events don't normally attract the church choir crowd...it makes little surprise to me these guys had records....I'll bet there are people who post on this forum who have records.

That being said, if this young fellow knew who these guys were, the outcome of his trial would have been different.

Everything that happens in the US seems to migrate back to some sort of race issue.

View attachment 1643819

You're losing it, Bro. After the past 5 years, I don't think the right-wing can call anyone out for playing race. All I'm saying is it's a really bad idea to have kids roaming the streets with powerful weapons. Seems like a simple concept.

Back