I don't get it?

fallenarch

THE SLOW RIDER
Registered
What I don't get in the Kyle Rittenhouse murders is how someone can illegally put themself in a risky situation and then claim self-defense. For example, if I take a weapon into a bank and try to rob it, I can't claim self-defense when I return fire at a guard and kill a customer. Clearly walking through a riot with an AR-15 in a sling is inherently provocative. Further, Kyle testified he went to Wisconsin to protect people's property. Yet he also admits that the law does not allow you to shoot someone to protect property.

The judge is allowing the defense to enter testimony on Kyle's state of mind leading up to the shooting but not allowing the prosecutor to focus on anything but the moment of the shooting. Taken out of context, yes Kyle was acting in self-defense, but he put himself in that position, was the provocateur, and did so illegally in several ways as a minor.

I have a feeling that the judge is gonna favor that lil boy with an AR even more as the trial goes on.
5DF28A6F-DFEA-46E8-BF6D-652F2C5F0601.jpeg

So if a woman goes into a bar full of drunk sex offenders does she deserve to get raped?

Maybe he shouldn't have gone to the riot but once there he still has a right to defend himself, was it self defense? I don't know I wasn't there and I'm not watching the trial.
No, but if she is 17 she shouldn't be in the bar in the first place. You can go to a riot without a gun, in fact for many reasons that is not a bad idea. But Kyle stated his purpose which was to defend property and admitted you can't do that with a gun.

Reactions: pcs
No, but if she is 17 she shouldn't be in the bar in the first place. You can go to a riot without a gun, in fact for many reasons that is not a bad idea. But Kyle stated his purpose which was to defend property and admitted you can't do that with a gun.
Doesn't matter if she is in the bar legally or or illegally the rape is still a crime.

He can go there to protect property, that's legal. He was in legal possession of a firearm. Going there wasn't a good idea, but walking around parts Chicago after dark isn't a smart move either but it's not a crime.

It is my understanding that he was being chased and was then attacked physically when he fired his weapon. That most definitely could be self defense but it might not be. As a gun owner I am very aware of the fact that even a legally justified use of deadly force can ruin your life. I pray that I am never in that situation but I'll take my chances if my life is threatened.

So it’s legal for a 17 year old kid to own and carry a loaded AR on a public street eh? What’s that say about us? Entitlement?
C6932F0A-75A3-4845-AC93-CF36474C3C67.jpeg
That alone may be why he’s in the position he’s in now. Two people killed and another shot by a 17 year old boy playing cops and robbers with a loaded AR.

Hey Arch I’m back! Guess I popped back in at just the right time......

Me an you used to see eye to eye on most current event topics but on this one I gotta disagree with you.

Should the kid have been there? No
Should he have brought a gun? No
So we can agree on that much

However he did go and did bring a gun so here we are. He went to protect property from looters/vandals. The rifle was to protect himself from said looters and vandals.

I watched a video that spliced multiple clips of video footage throughout that day that has Kyle in it. He’s seen cleaning up, handing out waters, and here’s where it gets interesting.

The 1st guy who got shot in the head. Ya know the convicted child rapist who just got released from prison May he Rest In Piss..... Anyways back to the story! He is seen on camera arguing with a guy who is similarly dressed like Kyle. Same look same body type but it’s not him. The guy is screaming at the Kyle look alike threatening him because the dude just used a fire extinguisher and put a fire that the pedophile just lit. Now fast forward later that day early night said pedophile sees Kyle who looked like the guy he threatened. He screams at Kyle threatens him and runs towards him.

Mind you ALL of this is captured on video so it’s not hear say or speculation. So.... Kyle sees the guy and RUNS AWAY from said pedophile rapist. Please read it again HE RUNS AWAY!!! Gets across the street and now is cornered by cars and bike a fence. Pedo rapist grabs for his gun and Kyle shoots him in the head. Bye Bye Chitbag..... After the fact Kyle is on video trying to render aid until then other mob of people show up screaming and shouting. Kyle then proceeds to RUN AWAY FROM THEM!!!

Again.... He is running away and the mob gives chase. They are RUNNING after a person who they just saw shoot somebody and is STILL ARMED! Please read that again..... You know this kid just shot somebody and you run after him??? This is the equivalent of a small kid touching the stove after you told them it was hot!

Anyways you seen the videos I’m sure they give chase knock him down kick him attempt to hit him with a skateboard another one pulls out a pistol in clear view and aims it at him. Kyle proceeds to shoot until they stop attacking. Then HE RUNS AWAY AGAIN!!!

At no point in time was he ever the aggressor. Is the kid an idiot for being there in the 1st place? Yes! Was he itching to shoot someone? That AR15 has a 30 round mag.... If he wanted to kill people he could’ve stood his ground and emptied the clip on everyone that came near him! Even after he shot the guys he didn’t follow up with additional shots. They stopped and he continued to retreat. The videos don’t lie and shows a person defending himself and showing restraint in a hostile situation. That is Self Defense by letter of the Law.

Honestly with all those B.S riots it was only a matter of time... I'm surprised more people didn't get blown away. It really echoes to the Chinese and Korean business owners during the Rodney King riots.

…”At no point in time was he ever the aggressor”

You don’t know that and neither does anyone else. He wasn’t on (camera) the whole time he was ‘protecting’ property.

I know I seen the video where the child rapist was running after him.....

I seen the video of the mob chasing him down...

Once again..... Common sense tells you if you see someone with a gun do you run towards that person or away?

They played stoopid games and the won the prize in the form of .556 caliber

Just for further clarification allow me to give you another example.

Trayvon Martin-George Zimmerman.... remember this?

Zimmerman noticed Martin walking in his neighborhood. He CHOSE to follow Martin He CHOSE to get out of his truck. He CHOSE to confront Martin and then a fight broke out and he shot the kid.

That my friend is Looking for Trouble! That is placing yourself in harms way! If he never got out of his truck Trayvon would’ve kept on walking and nobody would’ve gotten shot. He instigated that altercation by not minding his own business. Guarantee you he never would’ve gotten out of his truck if he didn’t have that gun. That is why I believe he was at fault because he was the catalyst. The same way those people in Kenosha CHOSE to pursue Kyle! If they would’ve never pursued him and attacked him they would’ve never gotten shot. So while I didn’t see every single second of what Kyle did I know for a fact if they would’ve stayed away from the kid carrying the rifle they wouldn’t have gotten shot.

If the kid had stayed home nobody would’ve been shot. Who’s the catalyst? The others were (reacting) to the armed kid…the real catalyst. Your logic is misplaced.

Just for further clarification allow me to give you another example.

Trayvon Martin-George Zimmerman.... remember this?

Zimmerman noticed Martin walking in his neighborhood. He CHOSE to follow Martin He CHOSE to get out of his truck. He CHOSE to confront Martin and then a fight broke out and he shot the kid.

That my friend is Looking for Trouble! That is placing yourself in harms way! If he never got out of his truck Trayvon would’ve kept on walking and nobody would’ve gotten shot. He instigated that altercation by not minding his own business. Guarantee you he never would’ve gotten out of his truck if he didn’t have that gun. That is why I believe he was at fault because he was the catalyst. The same way those people in Kenosha CHOSE to pursue Kyle! If they would’ve never pursued him and attacked him they would’ve never gotten shot. So while I didn’t see every single second of what Kyle did I know for a fact if they would’ve stayed away from the kid carrying the rifle they wouldn’t have gotten shot.
Agreed on Trevon Martin. I have been taking a lot of classes on guns lately, about one a weekend. According to the classes, I can't shoot someone stealing my Busa unless they threaten me directly or my family. If I push the issue (like trap the guy in a corner) and he comes at me and I shoot, I'll probably spend some time in jail.

If the kid lived there I could see it. If he had the gun legally that would help. He went looking for trouble and I would like to see his record. I just think actions like this are why people want to get rid of my guns.

I know I seen the video where the child rapist was running after him.....

I seen the video of the mob chasing him down...

Once again..... Common sense tells you if you see someone with a gun do you run towards that person or away?

They played stoopid games and the won the prize in the form of .556 caliber
He said in court it was 223 rounds

If the kid had stayed home nobody would’ve been shot. Who’s the catalyst? The others were (reacting) to the armed kid…the real catalyst. Your logic is misplaced.
Negative.... He had the right to be there just like Trayvon had the right to walk down the street.

I will NEVER side with a convicted child rapist! He got exactly what he deserved and got off lightly with just 1 hole in his head if you ask me. How can you side with that scum and be so adamantly against giving a kid the benefit of the doubt?

Last edited:
Truly unfortunate case of a 17 year old kid that shouldn't have been there in the first place, much less armed. 3 people killed by gunfire and they all involved the kid. Coincidence? I don't have to delve into analytics to tell you what the chances of that are. It looks like he may absolved but he'll live with the memories for the rest of his life.

Negative.... He had the right to be there just like Trayvon had the right to walk down the street.

I will NEVER side with a convicted child rapist! He got exactly what he deserved and got off lightly with just 1 hole in his head if you ask me. How can you side with that scum and be so adamantly against giving a kid the benefit of the doubt?
Agreed, a person like that need not walk amongst us, however did the shooter know who this person was and know of his criminal background?

Truly unfortunate case of a 17 year old kid that shouldn't have been there in the first place, much less armed. 3 people killed by gunfire and they all involved the kid. Coincidence? I don't have to delve into analytics to tell you what the chances of that are. It looks like he may absolved but he'll live with the memories for the rest of his life.
I guess this will be in the hands of the courts.

Sad day when anyone feels the need to carry a slung weapon such as an AR15 into a situation such as this....it is reminiscent of downtown Mogadishu

Back