burglar blaster calls 911 before blasting

I just heard the audio clip on fox news... if you listen, he says " move and you're dead", not just "you're dead.... boom" three shots, two thieves. could've probably saved a shell with a little better aim, but on the other hand...this time of year shells are cheap. the spirit of the Texas death penalty lives on, despite the stupid a$$ lawyers that halted it for the rest of the year debating if the sorry a$$ scumbags feel any pain at all during the injection.
bowdown.gif
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
for victims rights and those who have the 00s to take a stand and defend them.

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

End of the tape saved his butt. "If I go outside I'm taking my shotgun. I'm not gonna get killed over this" then "I went out there and they came into my yard at me" Right there he has fear that his life is in danger, it goes from him protecting property to self defense. As far as I can tell, he's in the right. I say good for him, wish I knew who he was...I'd like to send him a letter of support.

He covered his butt the right way by saying they came into his yard. Hopefully the evidence also supports that. It's good for people to stand up for themselves and their neighbors. Make the thieves think twice b4 they break into some place expecting the citizens to stand by and watch their stuff get carried away, and if they do get caught they are just back out on the street within minutes with a slap on the wrist penalty.

On another note, the best part about that call was when he says "they got a bag 'o loot" LOL!

Back