I cheated on her today

black diamond busa

Team Jacob
Registered
So its 70 and sunny here in Michigan which is unreal for us so I had to get out on a bike. My baby isn't ready for the road yet so I had to take my lady's bike to work. It was an awesome ride in but her r6 isn't my busa. God I wish my bike was done! Hope everyone gets some good riding in today. Stay safe :D

With a camera ; dah :laugh:

Rode a little. Stopped for lunch. When getting ready to leave , put the key in rested my hand on the tank and got burned :whistle: It's so beautiful today. It's a shame the yard needs work and tomorrow the house gets a bath :banghead:

Yeah got to get that stuff done too but we still have the whole summer to ride. I think the busa has spoiled me. On my bike I have some arm room. Her Yamaha makes me feel like I'm sitting right above the headlights.:eek:Still a nice bike though.

So its 70 and sunny here in Michigan which is unreal for us so I had to get out on a bike. My baby isn't ready for the road yet so I had to take my lady's bike to work. It was an awesome ride in but her r6 isn't my busa. God I wish my bike was done! Hope everyone gets some good riding in today. Stay safe :D

quit yer bytchin be glad you were on a bike haha

Come make me :D o wait you can't catch me because you don't have your busa :D but really can't wait for you to ride so I can come down and we can go riding

haha for sure im thinking about meeting some place and go for a ride and go out to lunch or soemthing... its seriously driving me nuts waiting especially with this weather lol

im not keeping my hopes up. this is michigan so we could have snow any day. i mean really its march we should still have a foot of snow on the ground not 75 and sunny.

Back