Dang you all!!!  are you folks hot enough?

Revlis

Re-Recycled, Busa-Less...
Donating Member
Registered
Todays High was 68 degrees and sunny, this weekend is sunny and in the low 70's.

Cool breeezes and perfect riding. So tomorrow I am going shooting and Riding...
thumbs-up.gif

Come on up, I'll leave the light on.

I think it was 105 here today while i was trying to hang my exhaust... not to bad though since we had good breeze going... then thunderstorm popped up and dropped the temps to 88... it was nice but i had to stop workin for a while.... talk to those Arizona boys/gals... they are the HOT ones!
wow.gif
I'll take my 105-110 to their 120+ any day!

pffffff...only 92 here in Milwaukee. but supposed to top 100 this weekend, and 105+ for monday...im going to turn into a hermit
tounge.gif

yeah Az has been no fun this summer, we didnt get our monsoon season yet this year...they wernt kidding when they said its a dry heat...

Been hot down here, bout 95 with 40-60% humidity.

BUT.....
I can ride now & I'll be riding along the beach come December!

It all works out I suppose...

Yeah, you suck.

But WE"LL be laughin' in October/November when we're still riding...
biggrin.gif

Got all the way up to 114 here last week. Now, for the next few days, it'll be in the 80's and 90's...PERFECT!!!

Damn ya'll I guess you aren't kidding. Hot is hot no way around it, myself I've never been good at being hot N sticky. I just get really irritable. So the Seattle area and the good year around riding up here is working for me. Winter months are a little wet sometimes, but hell there is only maybe a week or two where you don't want to be riding.
thumbs-up.gif

Stay cool folks, I just happened across Weatherunderground last night and was looking at the national temps, it's crazy...

usa.jpg

Yeah It's 66 degrees and blue skies here right now at 1800 Saturday. I feel for you folks that don't like the heat... cause we are being served a good portion of it nation wide.

Back