I can't take the XXXX forum anymore!

Actually, both of you are a bit off base. Suzuki made some sweet improvements in the 07-08 series. Improvements in power, power delivery, suspension and more! The 09 had some updates as well but the physical size deminished a bit making it less desireable to me.

Is the 07 a good pick? I'm kinda wanting to think 2012 right now, but there is a fresh 07 in the classifieds.. I'd like to pick one for playing. Prolly get it cheaper :whistle: (and it has a splash of orange to match the bus)

Last edited:
Squirrely kid, poser and or idiot who can't ride...but is sure that they can.

Squid Test.......hahahaha!

SQUID PURITY TEST

Squid Test Evaluation

So far, 17571 people (including you) have responded to this Squid Test Survey and have been tabulated. Of those responses, the average grade is 53. Your grade was 7 (from 0 to 100), and 1 out of the 115 questions were left un-answered. The average number of questions answered in this test is 47.

A higher grade indicates a stronger sense of common decency, and a lower grade is an indication of conspicuous squidliness and general disregard for civilized society. Your score indicates that you are an absolute moron and a danger to society who should be thrown in jail until their last breath.

Thank you very much for taking the time for this survey! While you're here, feel free to look around the rest of this web site.

So far, 17573 people (including you) have responded to this Squid Test Survey and have been tabulated. Of those responses, the average grade is 53. Your grade was 73 (from 0 to 100), and 2 out of the 115 questions were left un-answered. The average number of questions answered in this test is 47.

A higher grade indicates a stronger sense of common decency, and a lower grade is an indication of conspicuous squidliness and general disregard for civilized society. Your score indicates that you are a halfway decent rider and wise-ass who is way too narcissistic his or her own good

Is the 07 a good pick? I'm kinda wanting to think 2012 right now, but there is a fresh 07 in the classifieds.. I'd like to pick one for playing. Prolly get it cheaper :whistle: (and it has a splash of orange to match the bus)

I was just poking fun about the yellow bike being the best color. Honestly you can't go wrong with ANY Gsxr1000. Just that the "newer" they get, the "smaller" they get. The 2005 was a HUGE leap in the smaller category (up from my '02 and my buddies '03) and I guess the '07's got even smaller. I would suspect that seeing the new breed of Gsxr600 and 750 that the new 1K is going to be even smaller/lighter. Yes that will pay off greatly on the track, but man does it make it suffer on the road... I loved my '02 for comfort, and I loved my '05 for power. The '05 slaughtered my '02 and my buddies '03. Whole new world of power in these bikes. First time I rode the 'Busa, I was like "that's it??"

MORAL OF THE STORY: Buy the orange one, its sexy!!!
:cheerleader:

The UK Mag BIKE has a great mini review of a totally worked over K5 in the latest issue...

195 HP. Brembo, Ohlins, Marchenisi....even traction control.

Lovely...

07-08 GSXR1000's to Me are the last of the best!!

They sold alot of 05-06s and I liked those also till the frames started cracking!!

Owning a Busa and a GSXR.....=PRICELESS!!

SA400027-3.jpg

Last edited:
It might to be as quick as modern literbike due to hilariously tall gearing but its still pretty peppy considering its weight
wonder what this guy calls my zx10's 105mph 1st gear???

Back