Come on spring i can't take it anymore

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I hear ya. I have been riding a bit so I can't complain too much. The only part I dread about summer is the green stuff GROWS FAST. Driving my John Deere around the yard isn't as much fun as the bike.

This seems to be infinite winter, I have ridden once since November. It truly blows.

But a couple of times a week I fire her up and let her warm up and roll it
a couple of inches to keep the tires from getting a flat spot. A new family
moved in across the street and the dad has a bike. I hear him doing the
same thing with his bike. I need to go introduce myself.

This has been a long cold winter for sure. This winter is the longest my Busa has sat since we bought it.
Back to single digit highs for the weekend! :banghead:

one more cold blast this weekend and then one more around the 8th of march, then on to spring. I'm so ready to ride, havent been on the bike since december

Roads were semi- clear, so I took the GS out.

GS 850 2.jpg

Here in Ohio, we broke record snow accumulations that have been in place since the blizzard of '77. Still a foot of snow covering the lawn and piles of this crap (taller than the cars) on every corner.

I can't take it!!!!

Bought my new H-D in November, and had it out once--in 40-degree weather. Now, they're calling for 6-12" of snow on Monday in Philly.

All I know is: 59 Sat/ 66 SUN next weekend at Barber......

i agree, i'm so tired of cold and white...need some :fire: for sure!

I finally gave up after the last icy and wet 12" snow fall. I am done shoveling and snow blowing this. Just gonna drive over it till it melts.

I am the one to blame. It's like this because of my bad luck. Last September was when I bought my bike. It's my first bike and that triggered this winter to be one of the worst ones in history. I apologize to all of you on the board.

...And now my bike was delivered with my furniture today here in Germany. It hadn't snowed the entire winter, but now I'm sure that it will happen soon.

Been riding regularly all winter, but then it's very mild here. :thumbsup:

Now before you all get angry, I did grow up in the snowbelt and spent the last 6 winters living out east so I know exactly where you're coming from. Eventually I just got fed up, geared up and rode...

4396163932_215478dba4_b.jpg

... that was 2010.

Back