I can't believe I still own this thing...

She isn't the prettiest of the bunch, it's the white, if it was black it would probably already be gone.
And you don't have a year listed?

She isn't the prettiest of the bunch, it's the white, if it was black it would probably already be gone.
And you don't have a year listed?

Oh yeah! i just redid the add, and forgot the year. off to edit...

not the prettist =( looks amazing in person.

The R2-D2 is one of the coolers that were in gas stations for the pepsi promo during the special edition (massacre of film) re-release back to the theaters.

I've had some interest in straight across trades that I can't do. I've really got my eye on this 07 zx10r for a pretty good price, hopefully it's still there if/when this thing finally sells. Did have a bit of interest on a low mileage 2006 r6 trade with some cash my way... was thinking about seein if he was still interested, but I really want that damn zx10!

I like Ape's but they don't work on this bike. I could see this bike done up in an old time color scheme like a dark blue and creme two tone.

It's a nice bike, it's more of personal taste, i would never buy a white cruiser.
But Good Luck, I am sure someone will come along :beerchug:

I like Ape's but they don't work on this bike. I could see this bike done up in an old time color scheme like a dark blue and creme two tone.

really?? I like 'em.

183329e2.jpg

Back