HA!  All DONE!!!  Folks I'd like to

Is that an M5? Dude - as a fellow Bimmer owner - you're gonna be hooked...

Congrats on the most righteous buy ever.

(Revlis @ Mar. 29 2007,17:38) 05BusaLe  Dood, you got me, Hook line and sinker.  You know whats funny though, I didn't mind you calling it ugly, but I got fuggin heated at the implication that there was something wrong with my eyes....  I was totally like WTF???    
firedevil.gif
  He he, damn I usually don't get got that easy.  
beerchug.gif
Glad I could get your blood pumping, It realy is a great color combo. Enjoy that ride! and keep the revs down low for the first few hundred miles (feet) or untill the dealer can see you anymore
poke.gif

(Rocketman @ Mar. 29 2007,15:17) Is that an M5? Dude - as a fellow Bimmer owner - you're gonna be hooked...

Congrats on the most righteous buy ever.
Already Hooked, Just the buying experiance alone was SO MUCH FUN! YUP, I said it FUN, I had a blast at the Dealership last night. My Salesperson rocked, the Sales Manager Rocked, even the finance guy was entertaining as hell. Truly a very good time and Loads of fun.
eek2.gif

I'm hooked.

Oh sorry, it's a 335i the new E92.

300hp 300ftlbs from 1500-6500RPMS

Huge fun!

Oh and Lilah isn't going anywhere! She's still got me wrapped around her, no worries.

the only thing missing is a set of 20 inch wheels (black with chrome lip) and some nice tint. that would set that car off REAL NICE!!!!
super.gif
super.gif

super.gif

Uh... I'm going to tint the windows and call it good.
beerchug.gif
Decided against anything else. It's Kinda Pimp Enough already.

(VaBusa @ Mar. 29 2007,07:44) Nice shot of the Harley dealership behind you too...you trade Lilah in for a HOG?  
laugh.gif

tounge.gif
I thought Harley owners and Beemer owners were from the same mold?

Hahaha! Just kidding. That car is RAD, not red but, RAD as in totally radical! Nice pick!

...and it's a STICK! I still respect you.
smile.gif
Congrats and enjoy but I know you will
biggrin.gif

(WWJD @ Mar. 29 2007,17:53) ...and it's a STICK! I still respect you.
smile.gif
Congrats and enjoy but I know you will
biggrin.gif
laugh.gif
Has to be a stick, and what a stick it is. Solid, slick shifts, and even better than the RX-8... Very Nice.

Spent most of the night out toodling around...

The Harmon Kardon logic 7 sound system rocks.

I'm just giddy.

OH and remember folks I really do work for the Dealership. My office is right in Front of HD, and I support two other dealerships as well.

ices_rofl.gif
jump9.gif

Back