Hey Folks! Jus figured i'd check in..

JINKSTER

I Love my Wife!
Donating Member
Registered
now that i gotta moment..been real busy here with..well?..living the clean life...got a legit 10 months C&S on the 27th and all is going as well as i could expect..family life is getting quite a bit more functional (the 1st 6 months was like my wife and daughters were just laying back to see if it was for real or if i was gonna fudge up again)..but..it seems they're finally regaining some faith in dear old dad here...and i apologize for not touching base here lately but between meetings, work, the new grandson and getting back into my old self i've gotten heavily back into an old sport i'm loving again.."archery"..Rejoined a local archery club i was a member of until about 2 decades ago..even registered as a member of ASA (archery shooters of america) and have redirected my OCD into bow tuning and arrow building to fill that huge hole that usta be "party time"..and i dont mind telling you all i dont miss it a bit now that i've come back to my senses and that 10 year long fog i was in that i'm now calling my very own mid-life-crisis..it's over..back too motorcycles and archery..even getting my daughters into shooting their bows..but i'm okay and all is well..and i'm getting by just dandy 24 hours at a time! :)

Thanks to all who pm'ed concern and again i apologize..this is the 1st time i've been on h.org in probably months..daughters been hogging up the pc here on facebook telling their friends how much better their lives and daddy are..thanks again and L8R, Bill. :cool:

Good for you and the family! Stay focused and enjoy that grandbaby! You can spoil them severely and then give them back to the owner(s).

Congrats on the big 10 :thumbsup: now get that 11 and so on. Sounds like your getting everything back into a good swing and if you keep at it, it should only improve day by day.

So keep shoot'em straight and rubber side down.

Good to hear from you.

How is the daughter doing? Did she heal up after the accident?

Yep...amazing...just a few small scares on her one shoulder, elbow and side of hand but doc said they'll "grow away"..and they are getting smaller and smaller with time..heck..she hasta point'em out to folks when she tells of her ordeal..tough part is none of my daughters wanna ride with me anymore..understandably..matter fact?..i dont want them riding with me anymore cause i NEVER EVER wanna feel that way again...it was horrible..so hopeless and helpless..would've traded skin and pain with her in a heartbeat but couldnt..and that blew..and there was a few days there when i was still active in my addiction that i wanted to off myself for being so stupid...so?...i ride alone..and even that hasnt been very often these days..returning to sanity has mellowed me out quite a bit..i'm not the wildman i once was..

and that's probably a good thing! LOL!

But i guess i could use/need a good ride..L8R, Bill. :cool:

Glad to hear you're doing well Jinx, always enjoy reading your posts.
Congrats on having the strength to get this far, I'm sure everyone around you appreciates it. Especially the girls, now they have there daddy back.

Back