I can't access this site from my other computer??

first vr4

Registered
Anyone know why I can't access this site from my other computer? I've never had this problem before. Both computers have always used the same wireless modem.
It's only this site?

Well Maybe...

Far as I can tell behind the scenes there's no reason it shouldn't work...

Last edited:
Wow that was strange. Today my computer works? Same account, two Dell laptops in the same room. a week ago I could not access Craigslist (any city) from my laptop but I could on my wife's computer so i took it to the computer doctor. He looked powered it up at his office and had no problem getting on Craigslist. I picked up my laptop,went home and sure enough I'm searching Craigslist once again :thumbsup:. After my search I try to access my Favorite site (here) and no luck. Brought it back to the doc and "poof" no problem accessing this site. I bring it home and, unlike Craigslist, no luck. I tried many times last night but no go ???. All this time my wifes computer had no problem accessing this site or Craigslist so I know the two sites were up? Well I wake up today and "PRESTO" I can access this site once again :beerchug:. \
I am baffled and so is my computer doc!

I've seen times when the internet temp files has to be removed.
IE7 steps.
Tools
internet options
general
delete
delete files

or DNS flush

start>run> "cmd"> from dos window type (less quotes)

"ipconfig /flushdns"

I have had the cached dns entry corrupted on sites for some reason.. BTW, the above command will not hurt even a good machine and will not do any damage, it only clears some hidden entries that are updated the first time you try to access a website.. It saves the computer a few moments of searching one of the root web DNS servers..

DNS servers just associate a common name say hayabusa.org with the proper IP address

http://216.139.245.208

Last edited:
Thanks for the great info. Ihopefully I won't have an issue anymore but just incase I have this information to help me out if needed!
Thanks everyone :beerchug:

Back