computer geeks

pack mule

formerly known as rtgt
Registered
I need some computer help. I have a couple of websites that my explorer won't pull up. I've tried everything that I know. I can pull it up on my son's computer but not mine. One is Allen Tate Realty. I can pull up local realtors with Allen Tate but not there main site. I've done all the window updates and my firewall virus protection. Any thoughts on this problem?

friend of mine couldn't jack squat with his ie an turns out he had the cookies off, we turned them on and it still couldn't get to the sites he wanted. So I told him loose ie or loose the computer your choice :laugh:

Hopefully one of our PC guru's chimes in here soon.

you could try uninstalling java then reinstalling java.... or it could just be a loose nut on the keyboard:whistle:

Comes up in firefox ok. You may want to check your plugins. If your using IE their should be something on the bottom that may indicate an error. Depending on what version of IE you have it may show a little yellow triangle. If you click on that, it should show an error message that may help you figure out what the problem was.

Reinstalled java and that didn't work. I ended up downloading google chrome and using it for those couple of websites that won't work. My wife prefers IE so she can use it for everything else. Thanks for the suggestions or otherwise I would still be scratching my head.

Are you running the latest version of IE? If not get the latest version. Make sure all the plug ins are the same. Check adobe make sure you have the latest version. Though if it works on chrome i doubt that is it.

Back