I am very upset

cache

Banned
thats all I have to say about that.....

other than the fact that Schnitz Racing fugged up an order I placed on August 19, they failed to tell me one part was not in stock, 11 days later I call them and they say "oh, well we did not have any solenoids in stock"
to which I reply "WHY DIDNT SOMEONE TELL ME 11 DAYS AGO?".
So they ship it out later that day and forget to send it to THE CUSTOMER'S ADDRESS, IT IS COMING TO ME!?!?!?!
Try to correct that.
... it has been in UPS's hands since AUGUST 30TH!!!!!! and tracking info does not show it close to the destination.

on top of that, these raffles I hold... to raise money and buy the items for the members here, and sometimes we get to keep a bit for my hard work and time...
I am currently out $245 to Johnnycheese Performance because of an order I paid for on August 10, and my customer has still not received the item. It is like Johnnycheese is ignoring emails, posts, and requests thru Paypal to refund the money.
Not only am I out the $245, but I also am in the process of trying to purchase a motorcycle with every penny saved.

< insert 'not a happy camper emoticon' here >

I feel your pain, bro! Did you check out Demian's bike that he's got for sale?

that fuggin blows some serious ass chunks, C....
sad.gif

Sorry to hear it C. You do a great job for the board and your hard work *is* appreciated.

beerchug.gif

I hope you get it squared away!

dam bud that sucks. damon had the same #### with schnitz on 3 different orders. thats partly why they didnt race this year.
cussing.gif

that sux but if it helps at all we sure apreciate what ya do around here. who is in the same town as jc? maybe they could stop by or see if they could catch up to him find out whats going on
rock.gif

Last I heard he was having to sell his shop do to some personal problems that he can relay if he wants. He's probably pretty tied up.

This'll cheer you up...

Some things in life are bad
They can really make you mad
Other things just make you swear and curse
When you're chewing on life's gristle
Don't grumle, give a whistle
And this'll help things turn out for the best....
And...

... allways look on the bright side of life ....
(Whistle)

All together now..
biggrin.gif

other than the fact that Schnitz Racing fugged up an order I placed on August 19, they failed to tell me one part was not in stock, 11 days later I call them and they say "oh, well we did not have any solenoids in stock"
So they ship it out later that day and forget to send it to THE CUSTOMER'S ADDRESS, IT IS COMING TO ME!?!?!?!
Try to correct that.
... it has been in UPS's hands since AUGUST 30TH!!!!!! and tracking info does not show it close to the destination.

on top of that, these raffles I hold... to raise money and buy the items for the members here, and sometimes we get to keep a bit for my hard work and time...
I am currently out $245 to Johnnycheese Performance because of an order I paid for on August 10, and my customer has still not received the item. It is like Johnnycheese is ignoring emails, posts, and requests thru Paypal to refund the money.
Not only am I out the $245, but I also am in the process of trying to purchase a motorcycle with every penny saved.

Sorry to hear about that Chris!! Im sure JC will set things right... once he has sorted out his personal shid...

...first time im hearing about such stuff from schnitz!! They are generally prompt with their busines... Oh! well... I think its the season chis... making people act funny
tounge.gif
tounge.gif

Cheer up mate... things will fall into place!!

tounge.gif

Try to correct that.

UPS is screwign p they shipped a package from Boston to Fl. and it still hasn't gotten their and it left Aug. 24th....

hey chris....dont sweat the schnitz thing bro.....I don't hold anything personal toward ya dude. Its the fug heads at schnitz that hosed us! How bout you and I go pay them a personal visit together???
biggrin.gif

hey chris....dont sweat the schnitz thing bro.....I don't hold anything personal toward ya dude.  Its the fug heads at schnitz that hosed us!  How bout you and I go pay them a personal visit together???
biggrin.gif
I'm in. They are getting bad about back-ordering parts and not telling the customer. Hasn't happened to me yet, but a couple of friends have gone down this route with them. Specially if it's a Muzzy part.

---update---

Johnnycheese is making good. He is getting out of the business, but that is not what has delayed him. He has been injured and home on meds for weeks. not sure on the details, but he has refunded me.

thx john.

Back