Steer Clear

Registered
Ok so I've held my tongue long enough.

On the 20th of June I placed an order with Weridemotorsports.com for a Bursig stand. I scoured the interweb for an in stock purchase and came across their website. Reviewed their business, and proceeded to order with confidence. I even selected 2 day shipping (so I could get my fork seals refreshed) for a $35 charge.

Fast forward 22 days later, and I still don't have the stand. They recieved payment upon order only to inform me that they were sold out and on back order. I have been in contact with them and feel that I keep getting the run around. 5 days ago I was emailed that they were in port awaiting customs. Today I received another telling me that they were recieved today and I should have tracking info "hopefully" tomorrow. Now I have repeatedly requested the 2 day shipping charge refunded, addressed the fact that I believe it's bad business not to show items back ordered on their site. I'm frustrated to the point of finally posting my disgust about this company and lack of integrity. Rant over.

That is bad business.
You shouldn't have even had to ask to get your 2 day shipping cost back.

Revzilla has them now for $489. I paid $700 for mine 5 years ago, so at least they've come down.
Revzilla is excellent to deal with should your deal fall through.
Bursig USA's site has said that they have been back ordered for a while now, an weridemotorsports should've told you that.
I hope it works out for you.
The stand works so well though, it'll be worth the wait.

I know it's worth the wait. It's just unfortunate. I'm not holding my breathe. They took payment via CC the day I ordered it. I'm gonna keep fighting to get my shipping charge refunded. This post is actually part of the plan. But in the mean time my bike is down...grrrrrrr.

Ok so I've held my tongue long enough.

On the 20th of June I placed an order with Weridemotorsports.com for a Bursig stand. I scoured the interweb for an in stock purchase and came across their website. Reviewed their business, and proceeded to order with confidence. I even selected 2 day shipping (so I could get my fork seals refreshed) for a $35 charge.

Fast forward 22 days later, and I still don't have the stand. They recieved payment upon order only to inform me that they were sold out and on back order. I have been in contact with them and feel that I keep getting the run around. 5 days ago I was emailed that they were in port awaiting customs. Today I received another telling me that they were recieved today and I should have tracking info "hopefully" tomorrow. Now I have repeatedly requested the 2 day shipping charge refunded, addressed the fact that I believe it's bad business not to show items back ordered on their site. I'm frustrated to the point of finally posting my disgust about this company and lack of integrity. Rant over.
Sounds like the same thing sportschrome did to me. Bought the greg's custom gsxr tail convention bracket through their eBay store that showed they had 8 in stock and guess what...... They didn't have anything. They took my money and when I contacted them 4 days later to ask for a tracking #, they said they had asked Corbin to start making the seat?? So, you don't have the kit in stock and claim you have 8 available? I mentioned this to them and what's stated on their eBay listing and they apologized and then went and changed the listing. It took over 20 days after paying close to 1k dollars to finally get a tracking number. Needless to say, I wasn't very happy.

I've been in contact with Visa over the deal. They have informed me of my options. I really want the stand. But I will definitely cancel if they don't refund my shipping cost.

Revzilla is out of stock (at least that what their site states) and have been since I started looking.

Who do I need to contact in reference to my $35.00 2 day shipping charge? You guys knew the stands were back ordered, yet failed to note that on your site. However you had no problem cashing the check. I'm 22 day's out from paying for an item I expected to receive 2 days later. Surely you can understand my position. Please forward me the phone number of the one in charge.

Sent this yesterday. No reply yet.

i would contact visa and demand a refund. done. then when the item shows up at your door and they whine about it tell them you will expedite a payment.....31 days later.

Recieved a phone call today. They told me it got held up in customs, they will ship in the order recieved (apparently there quite popular) mine should ship tomorrow or sat. I informed them that i will not be holding my breath. I challanged them on my shipping charge, and they have refunded the charge. So I'm happy about that. I have 60 days to dispute payment with Visa, and I'm still not past doing that. However I just want the freakin stand! I'm tired of looking at this fork seal kit just sittin here.

Short of my cherry picker i have no other way, and im not gonna throw it up on blocks. And last week I was in Colorado with the fam. And this week it's been wet here in Kc. Not to mention I'm freakin beat when I get home from the j o b. But, I am itching to get it done and set the suspension up. Btw I've never been accused of being patient before.

wow..i hope it worths to wait :)
o.png

We have a tracking #!!!! They even 2 day aired it. The least they could do. Oh and they offered me a freakin t-shirt and some stickers. Lol no thanks.

Back