Taken by a forum member

defuzer565

Registered
I bought an item off of a fellow forum member, thinking that I wouldn’t get screwed. Well, I got screwed! I paid $100.00 for a powerstand and so far all I have received was air. He replied to my emails fast until he got the money, and then nothing. The last thing he said was that the stand would be shipped the next day, and that was 31 August. I have emailed him many times since then and he has yet to reply.
If he has had a legitimate situation where he could not respond to my emails, I would understand, and apologize for basically calling him a thief.

who was the member...? Was he/she a longtime memeber or a newbie? If it was a newbie like yourself, I would hesitate to buy. After you have been on the forums for a while, you get to know who is who...

Sorry to hear about the experience. Post the screen name of the member so none the rest of us have the same issue...

Cloud

Nope, he joined Dec 2002. User name is "Maoz." Like I said, I will apologize for the post, if he would respond, but has yet to do so. Great communication until he got the funds.

Hope he's got a great excuse!!!!!!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

mad.gif

mad.gif

I have seen him post off and on... Kind of surprised that you were taken by a long time member... Next time I see him post, I will make sure to give him poop about this.

I'm hoping it's just a misunderstanding...maoz is a good enough guy and hasn't ever caused problems that I've seen...

He hasn't logged in here since August 22nd, so I'm wondering if there's something wrong on his end? Hope he's okay and that you guys get this cleared up soon...

Kinda hard to believe, but you just never know. I'm willing to bet that it's some kind of misunderstanding though. Just hang tough dude, I'm sure the matter will be resolved.

Brian

VaBusa:

Like I said, he was emailing me every time I emailed him. I sent him money via paypal and once the funds were received, no more emails, which was 31 Aug. I have emailed him at least 4 times since then with no reply and no powerstand.

VaBusa:

Like I said, he was emailing me every time I emailed him. I sent him money via paypal and once the funds were received, no more emails, which was 31 Aug. I have emailed him at least 4 times since then with no reply and no powerstand.
Oh, I'm not trying to diffuse what's happened with the transaction...just hope he's okay or that something hasn't happened with his family to draw his attention away...

...trying to give him the benefit of the doubt, but I know you've just tossed $100 aside and don't have much to show for it...hope he steps up soon and makes good on the deal...

bacharles: I am hoping it’s some kind of misunderstanding. I'm not going to lose any sleep over it, just make me more cautious before buying items from members.

I purchesed a tail from him before. He got his money and took his sweet old time. He did come through though. I wouldn't do business with him again.

Haven't seen him since he was trying to sell his bike. Don't know if he ever did. Traded a couple of PMs with him and he seemed like a decent guy. Hope there is some explanation.

I remember those being posted cause I was checking it out...............glad I deciced against it.

Hope he comes through for you.

Back