I am not worthy.....

Kevin, you are one of the most worty people I've met. You've earned every accolade, thought, prayer, and kudo that's come your way since I was introduced to you. You've earned them through your ACTIONS, not your words.

Hang in there brother.

Kevin, you are one of the most worthy people I've met. You've earned every accolade, thought, prayer, and kudo that's come your way since I was introduced to you. You've earned them through your ACTIONS, not your words.

Hang in there brother.

Very well put. This is exactly how I feel.

Thanks all. As most can tell, this weekend was spent reflecting on what IS really important in my life. Outside of my Personal relationship with my Savior and my bond with my wife, the motorcycle community comes next....

Time and time again, I am humbled by the generosity of many folks here. I know I have spent the last 14 years helping folks out with their parts needs but to get things in return when we are in need so to speak....just brings tears to our eyes.

Thank you for allowing me to be part of this great site.

You are part of the heart and soul of this Org, you have been there for many of us and you deserve all the support the Org can give..... You have been a personal inspiration for me. I have thought many times that if Vman can stay strong and beat his battles, mine look miniscual (sp) in comparison. I know of two others dealing with this terrible disease and have mentioned you as inspiration to them. Keep fighting the fight. If anyone can beat this, it is you!!!

We love you Kevin!! You and Brenda are very special people and we're all privileged to know you and have you here (we fight tooth and nail with the Yamaha peeps LOL)

:thumbsup:

Kevin Kevin hes our man if he cant do it , no one can yay Kevin :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader:

week and a half untill we all ge to meet, I CAN'T WAIT !!!!!!! :beerchug: :beerchug: :beerchug:

Kevin you're definitely a class act, I think I speak for everyone here when I say our helmets are off to you Sir.:thumbsup:

Kevin, I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say you are a true friend that we all just wish we lived closer to. I look forward to meeting you again.

Back