I am a little bummed...

beachz

Registered
...beause I won't be in Robbinsville with you all next week. This will be the third year in a row I haven't been to the mountains. I usually do ZDayZ the third in May but we have had obligations with our children. Ring dance, ring dance, and GMU graduation this year.

This is my first year as a Hayabusa owner and I am really looking forward to meeting some of you soon! If I wans't commited to a trip to Arizona in a couple of weeks, I would try and make it this year. I can't be sure I will make it next year because I have told my Z friends that the only thing that would keep me from ZDayZ next year is if that Mayan Calendar thing plays out. :whistle:

I will tell you all the same things I tell my Z groups when I organize a drive... "Be safe, have fun! No tickets and no body damage!!!"

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Hope to catch up with you soon!!!

Hey a few of us are local, so even if you cant come to a bash! We could all meet up for a local va ride! I live in va beach. Crazyarch a few blocks away from me. A few others in the local 7 city area.

If you can't make it to the spring bash, there is always the fall bash.

Hey a few of us are local, so even if you cant come to a bash! We could all meet up for a local va ride! I live in va beach. Crazyarch a few blocks away from me. A few others in the local 7 city area.

That would be awesome! Usually, when we do group rides I ride the beemer so the wife is comfortable but I and definately up for some spirited one up rides and meeting some of the local guys/girls!!! :thumbsup:

If you can't make it to the spring bash, there is always the fall bash.

Noted! I think this fall would be a stretch. It is a milestone birthday for my wife and I am planning her celebration. I think that is going to consume/exceed my fall "vacation budget". :laugh: But, hey... ya never know.

and there is always the Haya's in the Hills...(shameless plug :laugh:)

That would be awesome! Usually, when we do group rides I ride the beemer so the wife is comfortable but I and definately up for some spirited one up rides and meeting some of the local guys/girls!!! :thumbsup:

Noted! I think this fall would be a stretch. It is a milestone birthday for my wife and I am planning her celebration. I think that is going to consume/exceed my fall "vacation budget". :laugh: But, hey... ya never know.

I'm up for it. I ride most every wekend even through the winter.

Back