I am Legend

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
Watcha think folks? Amother boring end-of-the-world flick? There's been some mention of Academy awards already,and it hasn't even hit the screen yet.

I'll risk $4.25 on a matinee.

Also,Resident evil extinction hits DVD on January 1st.Anybody see this? Was it as good as the TV ad's ?

RSD.

I'll wait 'till the in-laws rent it on dvd next year... not a huge will smith fan. all his movies of this type are o.k., just all about the same. the gt500 and mass destruction looked cool enough to justify watching it for free.
cool.gif

I like Will Smith.. and the previews of I am Legend looked pretty good. Of course, anything with a dog being the sidekick has to be good
beerchug.gif

We don't go to theaters, so Ihave to wait for the DVD. But I bet it's good.

I like Will Smith.. and the previews of I am Legend looked pretty good. Of course, anything with a dog being the sidekick has to be good
beerchug.gif

Just a warning, ifasjklfasfhaskfhasklhklhklasjfhajdhhaskljfhkhasjklfhkkaslfhaskljfhkasjfhklaskljfhaklsjfha

klsjfhaskljfhaksljfhkhaskljfhasklh
I hope its a good movie I plan to see it this weekend too.

<div class="iF-Passage"><div class="QUOTEHEAD">Quote:[/Quote]<div class="QUOTE clearfix"><span class="quoteBegin"> </span>

Don't Give stuff out for free... It's like telling folks the ending to a new book or something... Cold Blooded.
whistling.gif

You post GP race results minutes after the race ends as well don't ya...
shutup.gif
Torturing everyone with a TIVO...
Some folks would rather be able to enjoy the movie as it is, not dislike it for what it's missing.
laugh.gif
[/quote]

beerchug.gif

JKASHDilajkhefuilwoueailkghlasjkghasjklbghkasjflasjfygihiou4hwf97w6t901243htiowraghkljasbg
hilq4u35yt9fhklawrbgqwrjklty789ghw
Well dag! Thanks for ruining the movie. Jeez!
corner2.png

I'll probably buy it, it's an end of the world flick sure... We've all seen one before, but this is big Willie, so it's bound to be pretty damn good and it's supposed to be fairly intelligently done.

So yeah, I'll be buying it. Same For Resident Evil... I've been in love with Mila for years, if they shot a movie of her reading a book out loud wearing a paper bag I'd buy it.
bowdown.gif

beerchug.gif

JKASHDilajkhefuilwoueailkghlasjkghasjklbghkasjflasjfygihiou4hwf97w6t901243htiowraghkljasbg

hilq4u35yt9fhklawrbgqwrjklty789ghw
Well dag! Thanks for ruining the movie.  Jeez!  
corner2.png
Sorry for any MISUNDERSTANDING, I said I have not seen the movie YET! I said I red the book and the book was written in 1954.
I would never give out the ending of a movie.

Me and the wifey went last night (girls at Granny's) and I liked it.  The critics gave it a bad review, but I never listen to them any way...they're dumbazz's.

I've been in love with Mila for years, if they shot a movie of her reading a book out loud wearing a paper bag I'd buy it.
bowdown.gif
So I'm sure you've seen Ultraviolet & 5th Element?
well yea, who hasnt?
smile.gif

We rarely go to theaters anymore, 20 minutes of worn out TV commercials, noisy kids and $5 cokes?

I am still a bit steamed about the TV commercials on the big screen...

just got back tonight from seeing it makes ya jump a few times with those creatures jumping out but the way it ended was weak i thought, still not a bad movie i liked it i liked omega man better, thats what this one kinda reminded me of

Back