I made a price comparison site. Looking for feedback.

thanks! The browser extension is really where it shines. Just browse Amazon, bestbuy, target, etc. And click the PZ icon to see the price history.

Ok I can't get it to search all other sites. I am using Firefox and when I go to say Amazon for example. The PZ comes up there but when I click ion it all I can manage to see is price trends there at Amazon. Do we have a User Page somewhere to help us learn the features?

It will always show you the price for the current store when you click the PZ icon.

If the price is known for the item at other stores, then those would be shown in the window. Because each store names products differently, describes them differently, or omits data such as model numbers from their feed, I can't always match them up. It's also possible only one store is selling an item.

Try this item on Amazon: Amazon.com: PNY Turbo 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive - P-FD256TBOP-GE: Computers & Accessories

You should be able to see the price ranges for the other stores too.

Awesome! Now just need to make a motorcycle specific one with MotorcycleSuperstore, Revzilla, BikeBandit etc on it :thumbsup:

Going to start using this too! I spend much more online than I do in bricks and mortar, because in AK.... the selection just isn't here!

I just added motorcycle superstore, and it's already finding price drops to list:

Motorcycle Superstore (BETA) Price Tracker

Tonight I need to upload their store logo.

Back